♥46♥ Hear our prayers

They say good things always happen to those who were good. Does the same apply to people who did wrong in the past? 

"Today is a lovely day. If you don't wake up, you're going to miss out on a lot of things. You did well, Yuuki, everyone saw you through that live video." Kuon said to the still sleeping girl as he opened the curtains to let light into the room. 

After a 5 hour long operation, she was finally okay. It was heart-wrenching for Kuon because he thought he lost his first ever friend. Knowing she was safe was enough. "Wake up, you idiot badger. You're worrying your family for goodness sake. Hm?" He heard a couple of knocks from the door. 

"H-hello." Midoriya have come to visit. 

"Thank you for coming. As you can see, Yuuki still haven't woke up." 

"Yuuki-san..." Midoriya whispered her name quietly. He watched the video himself just out of curiosity. He saw just how strong and relentless she was with protecting Bakugou. 'She was defeated badly, but she managed to hold off two villains away from Kacchan. If it wasn't for her, Kacchan would have been taken from us.' "You did very well, Yuuki-san." He was stroking her head when he said that. He really wished she would just wake up.

"The doctor don't even know when she will wake up. Crap, I can't open the fucking cafe properly when she's like this." Kuon was trying to stay strong, but it was hard. Though Yuuki and him were not related by blood, he still felt like he's a brother or a father figure to her. Knowing that she was hurt to do the right thing really pained him. 

Kuon excused himself to have a cigarette. He needed something to distract his eyes from more water work. 

Midoriya sat down by Yuuki's bedside and he touched her hand. "I saw just how fearless you were, Yuuki-san. You've lost the powers to fight, but you still fought to protect Kacchan. Everyone saw and they're still talking about it. The Symbol of Peace is gone, but All Might proved that the fire is not dead, it's just passed on to the next person. You too, you and your courageous actions proved that heroes came in all shapes and sizes. In a way, you and All Might gave everyone a sense of hope. T-that's why..." Midoriya's voice was shaking because he was crying. "That's why you have to wake up and greet everyone with your usual smile! I can't stand the sight of you being taken down like this...!" Losing the Symbol of Peace and then Yuuki...he doesn't want that. "Please wake up. I wanted to tell Yuuki-san that I love you. I want these days to continue with you, I want to continue to see you rewrite the meaning to your hero name."

When the elevator door opened for Kaminari and Tokoyami, they had just missed Midoriya, who went down from the elevator opposite them.

"Tokoyami, I feel like shit." Kaminari said to him. 

"As do I, my friend." Tokoyami could understand how the other was feeling because he felt the same way. 

The two of them did not go, but they did not report to Aizawa about Kirishima and the group going off though. Did they do the right thing? They asked themselves this question over and over again and they've got nothing.

"Would it have made a difference if we went?" Kaminari asked Tokoyami. 

"Who knows? It wouldn't change what Yuuki wished to do." Tokoyami said as he opened the door to Yuuki's room. "Yuuki..." After watching the video of her being beaten up, it made him angry at the villains and at himself. 

"Tokoyami?!" When Kaminari closed the door the moment they entered, he heard Tokoyami's knees hit the floor. 

"It's my fault. It's because I've attacked Yuuki with my all that she...!"