♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf

It's not like he had hit her very hard or something. Yet, his words always stabbed at her more painful than anything else. What did he mean by his Yuuki dying to become her Quirk was a waste? His words hurts so much. 

Yuuki screamed out her sorrows. She looked at Bakugou with angry tears; all she wanted was to become a hero and put her past behind her, why was he telling her to give it all up?

Her sorrowful scream was so loud that the students all the way from the monitor room could hear it. 

Todoroki brought Jirou and Kaminari into the monitor room. Everyone was worried because it was just Bakugou and Yuuki left. "Sensei, Bakugou might end up killing her at this rate." Todoroki then looked at the still fainted Red Riot from the screen, "Kirishima is also down. If Yuuki ends up becoming a wolf, we'll be too late." 

"If you believe in Yuuki, believe in her strength." Aizawa answered him. "She asked for your help, remember? She will be fine." 

"But how do you know this?" 

"Because there hasn't been a moment where we stopped believing in her." All Might put a hand on Todoroki's shoulder. "Young Todoroki, we know you're worried about Young Yuuki so much it hurts. But you need to understand if you keep shielding her from what she has to face, she will not grow. You and everyone else need to learn to let go of her and let her face what she has to face." All Might looked back at the screen, "You're all thinking 'she had been through a lot', 'she doesn't deserve this cruelty' because you've all seen and know what she's been through...but it's because she had been through these hardships that she is capable of standing up, even if it's difficult for her!" 

Yuuki's black fur returned once again. She bared her fangs at Bakugou, still crying angry tears as she got on all fours, breaking the soil as she did so. 

Unfazed, Bakugou continued his mean words. "You're willing to lose yourself again? How many times are you going to do this until you are completely gone, you idiot badger? I'm going to break every bones in your fucking body!" 

She growled at him and she instantly closed the space between them with her speed. Bakugou faced his palms at her and he attacked her with a powerful explosion as well as instantly putting distance between himself and Yuuki. As he slide back, he saw Yuuki was lunging towards him. He used his explosions behind to stop himself from flying back any further. He then used his explosions down on the ground so he could do a quick flip backwards to kick her in the chin! 

"Kuh...!" He barely skimmed her with his boot as she jumped back at the last moment! 

Bakugou came at her with explosions in very fast motions, just like the way he had blasted Kirishima back at the sports festival!

"I can't watch!" Mineta closed his eyes every time Bakugou landed a clean hit on her. "He really won't hesitate to hit a woman!" 

It was not easy for the students to watch the battle from the monitoring room.

"Bakugou sure is harsh..." Sero now sort of wished he had captured Yuuki right away; if he had caught her earlier, she wouldn't need to fight Bakugou head on. 

"Aizawa-sensei, Yuuki-san can't take Bakugou-san on! While I believe in her, but I also believe she needs help right now!" Yaoyorozu begged Aizawa, "Please allow me to lend her my assistance!" 

"No." Aizawa was quick to reject it. 

"Sensei!" 

"Look at Yuuki's right eye."