♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥

Kirishima thought he'd come in and sit by her bedside. He didn't expect her to wake up with a wagging tail and a sunshine smile. Was he dreaming? Was she really awake? He walked up to her and with a trembling hand, he reached out to her. 

Yuuki noticed his hand and she rubbed her head against his hand. "Hee~." She looked at him with a happy smile on her face, "You came to visit me?"

"Uwah!" She really was awake! He ran out of her room, the door still left ajar, and he bolted down the hall! 

"Kirishima?!" Where was he going? She didn't want him to go. "Kirishima..." She had to go to him, she had something to tell him. She felt if she doesn't tell him now, she will not get the chance to. "Kirishima...!" She fell off the bed and she struggled to stand on her own. "Move! Move!" Her struggling paid off because she was standing on her now wobbly legs. "Huh?" She noticed the cherry stem inside the vase. She didn't know what had gotten into her but she removed the stem of pink flowers from it and she tried to take steps out of her room. 

Yuuki fell down. She was careful though, she made sure not to crush any of the flowers. It hurts. It really hurts but she did her best to move. She forced herself to crawl out of her room. 

"Hachimitsu-san?!" The doctor was about to do his round and check on his patients and he found one of his own patient crawling on the floor. "Are you okay? Please return to your room first-" 

"Kirishima...! Kirishima!" 

"Who is that? Another of my patient?" 

"I don't wanna go to my room!" She held the stem close to her heart and she cried out in frustration because her legs felt numb and she couldn't go to him. "I can smell he's not far! I can still catch up to him!" She started to hit her own leg, "Move! Move!"

The doctor could see she was very desperate to search for this person. He decided to do something against his usual routine. "I'll find a wheelchair and I'll take you to him. You tell me where he is since you can smell him. Don't crawl away, I'll be right back!" 

From the outside the hospital, Bakugou and Todoroki. Bakugou was having a go at Todoroki on the way here, but now he had a new target. That target was a certain shitty hair. "What the fuck are you doing here when you're supposed to be with her, you shitty red haired loser?!" 

"Bakugou?! And Todoroki too?!"

"Shouldn't you be seeing Yuuki?" Todoroki asked Kirishima. 

"I-I did. Just...she woke up-" Kirishima's face was grabbed by Bakugou. If Kirishima wasn't born with a Hardening Quirk, Kirishima's face would have gotten a free, not very well done, cosmetic surgery! Still, the force sent him to the floor. 

"If she woke up, then fucking tend to her! What the fuck are you doing here, you fuckshit?!" 

"...I can't be with her." 

"HUH?!" 

"I shouldn't end up with her, Bakugou." Kirishima said without looking at him.

"Are you fucking shitting me?! Half-and-half and I have been talking about this and we have decided to let you be with her!" 

"What...?" Why would they do that? He doesn't understand.

"You seem to know what you're doing when it comes to her. If it's you, we believe it should be fine. Even someone selfish like Bakugou have agreed." 

"I never said it was fucking about me! It's about that smelly animal up there!" 

Despite their own true feelings for Yuuki, the two of them put her happiness first. They both could see Kirishima could be the one to give her that happiness and so they both want Kirishima to know he had their blessing and support.