♥36♥ Fun and Preparation

Yuuki was at the mall all on her own because she said she wanted to do some shopping on her own. She went to the same shopping mall as last time, she went there by sense of smell alone. 

"Urk!" But she was throwing up after the bus ride to get there! The poor girl was terrible at public transports! "Why do I throw up all the time?" 

"It's going into the afternoon and you're throwing up? What are you? A drunk person with a hangover?" 

"Eh?" She looked up at the person who was coincidentally here. It was Shinsou. 

"Shin-chan!" She hadn't seen him for a good while but she still remember how he hated the dumb nicknames she came up for him. 

"Don't call me that. What are you doing here anyway? And alone? Your classmates sure cares about you..." 

"They sure do~!"

"...I can also see no one is teaching you about sarcasm." If Yuuki was in General Studies, he would teach her how to read sarcasm.

"About that! I really need to work on that!" 

Maybe Shinsou should stop teasing her already. "Then? What are you here for? Shopping?" 

"Kuon gave me money to spend!" 

"I see. I'll come with you until you are done." 

Yuuki looked at his hands to see he was holding some shopping bags for himself. She pointed at them, "But Shin-shin, haven't you already done your own shopping?" 

"Quit with the nicknames. And don't tell me what I can or can't do." He walked back into the shopping mall, leaving her standing there in confusion. 

'But he looked like he's ready to go home. Am I imagining things?' She followed him and it was all silent until she realized something. "Shin-shin suits you a lot, Shinsou! It's cute!" 

"Really now?" 

"It rhymes with chin-chin*." She had no idea what it meant, but she heard Mineta say chinko* before and then Kaminari followed up by saying chin-chin. She never got the chance to ask what it meant. She wondered if they all derived from 'chinpo*'.

Shinsou turned around and he looked at her directly in the eyes, his face got closer to her and he kabedonned her against one of the pillars of the mall. "I'm gonna have to stop you right there, Yuuki." 

"Y-yes...I'm sorry." 'Uwah, he looks scary...' 

"I was thinking of going for a treat afterwards, but I can see dealing with your nicknames will take up too much time-" 

"No more nicknames! There is always time for sweets!" 

Shinsou was a little amazed by how fast she could change her mind so easily. He put a hand on her head and he stroked it. "Anything for sweets, huh? You strange girl." He smiled a little because there's no way he could stay mad at her for long. 

At the swimwear shop, Shinsou was embarrassingly looking away from her. He masked the embarrassed side by covering his mouth with his hand. "You never told me you were shopping for swimwear." 

"You never asked either." She was inside the changing room while he was outside waiting for her. He had seen her try on a lot of random swimwear but Yuuki couldn't find 'the one'. She tried on many swimming costumes but she didn't feel it was the one. 

"D-do you even have anything in mind?" 

"I did, but Momo said it wasn't a good idea." 

"I don't wanna hear that from someone who revealed her bra during the sports festival. Wait, what was your idea anyway?"