♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!

It was the next day of the Internship and Edgeshot have a new challenge for Yuuki. He wanted to test for himself just how strong she was. He was told he was not allowed a full on sparring battle with Yuuki, but if the challenge was not called 'sparring' then it could happen, right? And so he held up a string with two bells tied at the end. He shook it once so she could memorize how it sounded. 

"Why are you showing me your balls?" From her point of view, they were very tiny balls that could make a soft ringing noise. She may have been studying under Momo and Iida, but let's face it how often do you even come across the word bell? 

"It's called bells. Stop saying things that will make people misunderstand you." Edgeshot lightly hit her head with a paper fan. "Today's task is a very simple one. Steal them from me. You may use whatever method you want. 

Upon hearing that she could use any means to retrieve the bell, she grinned. "Are you sure, Edgeshot-sensei? I might accidentally hurt you." 

"Believe me, if you don't have the intention to kill, you wouldn't come close to getting the bell." 

This excited Yuuki a lot; they're finally doing something fun! She's finally got something worth talking about when Internship's over! She started to take off her hoodie jacket first. 

Edgeshot was a little taken back but he turned around. "Why are you stripping?" 

"Because I don't want to destroy my clothes." 

"Your Quirk destroys your clothes?" 

"Yeah. It destroys anything that is not hugged to my body. Also, Kirishima got me these clothes and it looks exactly like the ones Momo made for me in my own world." 

Edgeshot closed his eyes in understanding, "I see you have made good friends. Always remember them and spend more time with them as long as you are living." 

"Yeah, they mean a lot to me. My days with them is not over yet." She neatly folded her hoodie, shirt, and skirt and piled them to the side. She silently transformed, letting black fur cover her forearms and mid-thighs. She wriggled her butt and she breathed out a little to reveal her fangs as she got on all fours. Pouncing to the still oblivious Edgeshot, she was so silent in her movements that no one could possibly see or hear her attack if they had their backs turned to her or if they're not aware of her. 'Silent Predator!' It's a special move she had learnt while watching an animal documentary with the Bakugou family! It took her five tries NOT to pounce at the TV too! 

But Edgeshot DID feel her coming. He simply disappeared before her eyes in the speed of sound! 

"Eh?" Yuuki landed on her two feet and she sat down like a dog. "What the?" She was tapped on the head by the paper fan but she turned around to see no one was there. "KYA!" She screamed because she felt strings tied around her ankles and she was dragged into the earth with only her head poking out. 

Edgeshot became normal in front of her again. "My Quirk is Foldabody. It allows me to manipulate the thinness of my body and stretch my limbs." 

Yuuki grinned, not at all fazed by Edgeshot's amazing Quirk that made him the current 5th Pro Hero on the list. In fact, she was excited that there was a Pro Hero who could actually take her on, unlike the ones back at her world. 

"Hm?" He watched her head disappear into the earth. 

Yuuki jumped up behind him and she tried to slash him only to miss! But she was not disheartened by this because she's got a plan; just as she landed, she dug her way into the ground again. 

'She's digging her way into the ground. Is she trying to hide herself from me?' He wondered to himself. 

Edgeshot dodged her again and again and Yuuki disappeared into the ground after making each attack. They have kept this up until the ground was full of holes in which Yuuki could easily jump in. This was a plan she had put together with Tokoyami back at her battle with Class B's Kendou and Tetsutetsu, a battle plan that limits her opponents path on the ground while maximizing her own! Because she's a honey badger, she could fit into the holes the moment she jump out of one.