♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you

The world that became completely white was stained red by blood. That blood belonged to none other than Kami himself. When was he pierced in the heart? 

"You..." He looked at Yuuki, his eyes full of hatred for her. "You ruined everything. I helped to make you and this is how you repay me? Without me, you wouldn't even exist...!"

Yuuki sat up and she looked at Dabi with a sad look in her eyes. "Dabi?" 

Dabi smirked and he opened his turquoise blue eyes to look at how his own hand pierced right into Kami's chest. Dabi had knocked Yuuki out of the way just so he could personally kill the man himself. "So what if you created her? It doesn't mean she is completely yours. She is herself; if she wants to be free from you, she will be free from you." 

Yuuki started to cry because the diamond spikes had pierced through Dabi's body in multiple places.  She gasped when blood was starting to pool down Dabi's feet. "Why did you jump in...? I am a honey badger! Nothing can pierce through me! You should have let me kill him!" Yuuki cried out. 

But Dabi laughed, "You idiot, spears and machete can't cut you, but if a blade is made out of diamonds, that will actually cut you. Think about it, if the only thing can cut a diamond is a diamond itself, you shouldn't mess with such a thing and throw yourself at it." When he retrieved his hand and pull the heart out with it, Dabi threw it aside. 

At the same time, Kami fell back on his back. His own life was leaving him. He tried to re-imagine a heart, but that couldn't be done. 

"I see..." Dabi fell down on one knee and he was supported by Yuuki, who came over to his side to stop him from falling. "You can't imagine organs nor can you imagine something within an actual body...the best you can do is imagine something protruding out of something and into an actual person." 

"Curse you...!" 

"You can't imagine immortality either. Your Quirk have some bad limitations to it; the power of your imaginations are limited depending on your stress level too. Hahaha, basically the more you imagine, the more stress your mind will become."

"Dabi...!" Yuuki didn't know what to do about the blood that was seeping out of Dabi's multiple wounds. "H-how do you stop bleeding again?! Ah...!" She only had two hands, she couldn't cover all the wounds at once. "Dabi, don't die!" She hugged him, unaware her own aura was healing him slowly. 

Dabi noticed the wounds of his were starting to close up. He looked at Yuuki to see her crying for him. 'How strange.' He thought to himself, 'She's too kind.' 

Kami continued to curse as his own life began to seep out of him. he continued to curse at the fact he did nothing wrong. He began to curse that the one was wrong was the whole world itself for not allowing him the freedom to use his own Quirk for himself when everyone else could. What was wrong with creating a world of his own and become the God for it there? Wouldn't you like to be God if you had the opportunity to? 

"You won't get happiness." Kami whispered for Yuuki and Dabi to hear. "For those who are stained with blood, happiness is the last thing for you..." 

Yuuki knew that. She knew that already- 

"Then we'll search for it." Dabi held tightly to the silver ring dangling from the chain on around his neck. "Happiness is for those who grasp it, Yuuki. It's not for those waiting for it. If you wait for it, it never comes to you on its own...that's why..." 

The moment Kami's breath came at a standstill, the imaginary world of white was completely destroyed. 

"...that's why we live in hopes we can have it before we die." The whole world around them was back at the forest again. In Dabi's point of view, happiness was something people must strive for with their own powers. He was the type who believed miracle could only happen if one strived for it instead of wishing for it. That's why he was going on this very, very, very long journey for the sake of that one happiness for himself.