♥34♥ Because of you

The force of Bakugou's Howitzer Impact and Yuuki's Aura Impact shook the entire forest and made it impossible for the cameras to capture them properly. It was as if their Quirk coming together were meant to cause a huge destruction and leave a massive impact to imprint in everyone's memories. After their attacks met one another, they resorted to try and take down the other in a physical fight. 

"Yuuki-chan is amazing to go on a one-on-one against Bakugou-kun like that." Uraraka, who had fought against Bakugou at the Sports festival, couldn't even lift a candle to him even though she had a plan. She thought it was amazing to see a girl actually fight against Bakugou in a battle of Quirks and physical strength. "I need to make sure I don't lose too!" 

Midoriya smiled at her words; Uraraka's not letting the loss from last time get to her. Instead of feeling down and admit she would never beat Bakugou, she told herself she will improve to the point where she will one day stand a chance. He then he looked at the screen. "Yuuki-san have a different upbringing than us all. She is also a lot stronger when it comes to withstanding pain. Do your best, Yuuki-san!" 

"Kuh...!" She spat a bit of blood away when his fist hit her in the cheek. "Is that all you have, Bakugou?! It doesn't hurt one bit!" She dodged the next punch and she kicked Bakugou in the stomach, making him vomit a little.  

"Hah! Your punches and kicks tickle!" Neither of them were willing to stand down! They continued to beat the other with a punch or a kick! 'She's fast and strong in her honey badger transformation, but she is a lot stronger now!' 

They're both beating up one another, but there was a smile on their face. Yuuki and Bakugou smiled after receiving each painful hit from one another. Have they finally snapped? What were they smiling at? Their smiles of pride was visible to one another, they were able to tell one another that they were proud. 

"You idiot badger..." 

"I am a wolf right now." 

"Stupid dog!" 

"Hehe, close enough!" 

Bakugou showed off his signature confident smile and he used his Quirk to fly high up in the sky. He could feel his arms beginning to strain. "This is going to be my final attack! Take it and accept it!" 

Yuuki smiled when he started to come down at her like a meteor. "I wouldn't want anything less!" 'This is possibly my last attack too. Ah, I feel weak already...but if I don't answer Bakugou's answer with my own, I won't be able to move on!' She tightened her fist and she roared out like a wolf!

"Bakugou, Yuuki! Stop this at once!" Aizawa was about to activate his Quirk, but the force of the gale was far too powerful for him to open his eyes! "Shit...! Kirishima, stay down!" 

Bakugou crashed down with the force of a meteor! He used his right fist to deliver the final blow! Yuuki did the same too, she punched his fist with her own, the white aura all focused all on her fist!

"Yuuki!" Todoroki shouted out as he watched Bakugou fly down with full force. For some reason he was reminded of the scene when his mother snapped and broke down. Will he lose Yuuki too? He did not listen to the teachers and he ran for it like his life depended on it! 

"Todoroki-san?!" Yaoyorozu didn't expect Todoroki to run out with such an emotional face! She hesitated for a moment but she followed too because she was worried Yuuki was hurt. 

One by one, every student ran out of the monitoring room because they were worried about their new classmate.