♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!

With Cementoss' Quirk, he was able to recreate a wasteland-like arena for them to have the tag battle in. The whole arena was dry overall, a disadvantage for people with electric-type Quirk, or Quirk that relied on drawing water from the ground instead of the air. 

Each person had a hovering camera flying around them; it's for the spectators to watch what each individual was doing even if they hide.

"The rule is simple, defeat your opponent and render him or her down. Is everyone ready? GO!" Cementoss stood out of the way and he let them get to it! 

Kendou started things off by using her Big Hands! She managed to whip up a sandstorm just by fanning her hands! 

"Kuh...!" Yuuki had to shut her eyes because sand was getting into her eyes! She opened them once again when the man-made sandstorm was gone. She noticed Kendou and Tetsutetsu must have hid themselves away just to formulate a plan. 

Yuuki stopped being on all fours and she stood up straight. When she did, she felt Tokoyami's back against her own. 

"Yuuki, you have a plan?" 

"Ah. It's not the jungle, but it's a little similar to my world." 

Tokoyami closed his eyes in understand and he smiled, "I'll take it you have a plan."

"I'm going to test something first. You hide first. Also, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" 

Many of the pupils were whispering to one another as they watch Yuuki and Tokoyami. 

Shinsou was eyeing Yuuki, his eyes never leaving her. It was unfair how she, who wasn't even born here or even been to school, got the rights to be in the Hero Course. He was glad he was not the only one who felt this way. 'Let's see just how powerful you are.' He wondered what made her so special that she could go into the Hero Course. He will be able to spectate this along with everyone! 

Tokoyami nodded in understanding of Yuuki's little plan. 

"You think you can handle it?" She asked him.

"Of course." 

"Then...!" And they ran off in different directions!

"What is Yuuki-chan doing?! She should go and gun them down with Tokoyami!" Kaminari complained. "What's the point of tag teaming if they're going to go in different directions?!" 

"Yuuki-san's eyes and expression though, it seems like she's got a plan." Midoriya wondered how this will go on; Yuuki was used to fighting all her life, it was a live or die moment for her every single day. If he had to be honest, he thought Yuuki had a major advantage here. "She will win!" 

Yuuki was on all fours, she was looking for Kendou or Tetsutetsu based only on her sense of smell. Honey Badgers, like dogs, have a powerful sense of smell; there's no hiding from her once she had memorized your smell! 

Just as she turned a corner from some rocks, Tetsutetsu threw a punch towards her way! He was told by Kendou to take her by surprise. 

Yuuki smirked and she dodged by moving her back to do a somersault! Tetsutetsu's punch punched through the ground! It was a very powerful punch that held nothing back! 

"I won't miss the second time!" 

A fist fight started between Tetsutetsu and Yuuki. He was really trying to take her down, her being a girl made no difference because this was a battle and it took gender to no consideration!