♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under

Bakugou was having a problem right now. Not only did he not get enough sleep, but something was bothering him to the point of not being able to sleep at all. 

"Bakugou! You're early!" 

"Tch. Kirishima." Just what he needed first thing in the morning along with lack of sleep.

"I'll take that as a morning greeting. What's got your panties in a twist?" 

"Die, shit hair." He groaned when he remembered the way Yuuki licked his lips. What was that supposed to mean? What should he do about it? Should he do anything about it? 

"You okay?" 

"...does it count as a first kiss if you're licked?" 

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" 

The bushes moved a little. The two boys were immediately on guard and they prepared for whatever will come out. Out came Yuuki! Yuuki's hands were covered in honey and she's running away from bees. 

"Think fast!" She touched Kirishima's cheek with a finger and slathered his face with the honey that she had stolen from the bees. 

"Bees!" Kirishima hardened himself immediately! before he got stung by many stings! The bees angrily stung him again and again. They could smell the honey on him and they thought he was a thief too. "Please don't sting me, you will die if you sting me even once!" Kirishima begged. 

"Don't move, shit hair." Bakugou blasted Kirishima with his Quirk and he managed to scare off the bees instead of killing them. The bees got the gist that someone was using a fire-related Quirk that they decided to go away since the buzz to sting was all gone. 

"You didn't kill them?" Kirishima asked him.

"Honey bees are in decline."

"You are a lot understanding than I thought." 

"I'm always understanding!" 

Yuuki could be seen licking her hands clean. She licked her lips and she happily walked over to them while wagging her tail. "That's my breakfast sorted! I even ate some larvae!" 

"That is such a manly breakfast! Fresh from the wild!" Kirishima liked the cute side of her, but he also like the side of her who did manly things such as hunting for food. "Good morning, Yuuki!" 

"Snack time~." She pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and she licked his cheek that had honey on it. She's not the type to leave food unfinished, especially if there's honey involved. 

"Ah..." Kirishima blushed heavily and he stared at her with a very red shade on his face, almost as red as his red hair! 

Kirishima was not the only one, Bakugou was blushing too. He was shaking with anger too. "Kirishima..." 

"Eh?! You're angry at me?!" Kirishima then gasped; does a lick count as a first kiss? Yuuki licking his cheek? Bakugou being angry? "Are you...are you jealous?" 

There was now an awkward silence between them. Too bad a tumbleweed wasn't here to roll around.

Yuuki stared at the two from the middle for a good while before looking at Bakugou, "Bakugou, are you jealous because I had honey for breakfast and I didn't tell you?" 

"Why would I be jealous about that, you smelly animal?! And stop licking everything! That guy probably hadn't washed himself!" 

"Hey, don't say that about me!" 

Bakugou felt embarrassed enough and he walked away in a gruff. 

Kirishima sighed, "He really isn't a morning person. I'll take it he won't train with me." 

♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academia♥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara