♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥

"Good morning, Yuuki-kun, how are you today?" Iida responded as he closed the door for her.

"My ribs kind of hurts, but hopefully I'll heal up real soon." 

"That's good, today is a good day so I'll open the window-" He was standing in front of her bed's end. Like a robot, he turned his head to her direction to see her wagging her tail and smiling brightly as ever. Yuuki was fine?! She's awake?! He ended up looking like a frozen robot!

"Hi~!" She was happy because someone came to greet her first thing in the morning! She was like a dog who woke up before the owner! 

Iida wanted to say something but he ended up stuttering. Tears were brimming his eyes, his lips were trembling, and his words did not link to the next one nor did it make sense. 

"You're going to open the window?" She was about to get out of the bed and walk to the window, but she didn't realize she had no strength. She was about to fall forward, but Iida caught her. "Iida?" 

"I won't let you fall. I won't." The convictions in his words were very strong and the way he looked at her was very serious too. He helped her to sit up properly to her bed and he opened the window for her. It was a bright and sunny day, a perfect day to wake up and go out for a walk. "Yuuki-kun, would you like to go outside?" 

"I need to brush my teeth first. A-and..." She embarrassingly scratched the side of her neck, "I kind of have trouble walking." She finally woke up and she had no strength to get up on her own. 

"I'll arrange everything for you. Wait here." 

"Iida, wait!" 

"Yes?" 

"I need help getting changed." 

"I'll arrange that too." 

"How do you arrange that without helping me get changed now? Here, I'll raise my arms up." 

"Gah!? No! I won't be changing you! When I said I'll get it arranged for you, I mean getting a nurse in!" 

At the garden of the hospital, there was a huge and beautiful garden at the back. The garden was bright, spacious, and spiritually calm. It was good for those who wanted to be at peace as it calmed the soul and help them look forward to another tomorrow with a better outlook. 

"I usually feel sick when I am riding something, but the wheelchair doesn't make me sick! What magic is used to make this?!"

Iida smiled a little at her innocence, "Because wheelchair is for people who have difficulty walking or can no longer walk. That's why they're made to accommodate those who cannot walk or have difficulty walking a normal human distance." 

"Oh, I get it. Iida, you know a lot!" 

"My older brother needs to be in one from now on. I need to at least know how to work it if he wanted a bit of help." 

She looked over her shoulder and she smiled at him, "You're kind." 

He doesn't feel that way though. To him, she was a lot kinder than anyone. He patted her head and he listened to her cute giggle. 

"You're the one who is kind, Yuuki-kun. Aren't you always the one pushing yourself to protect those around you?" He stopped her in front of a huge tree. The leaves were rustling with the flow of the wind. They were under the comfortable shade of the tree where it was a lot cooler. The hands that were on the handle of the wheelchair was now on her shoulders. "You never care if you're the one who will end up hurt. You put aside your own pain in order to protect those around you all the time."