Chapter 2.

The setting is in New York, Queens

I opened my eyes.

I got up and took a shower.

I changed into my outfit.

I went to my vanity and started doing my makeup and I heard a knock on the door

"Come in," I said and I saw that it was the housekeeper.

"Breakfast is ready Miss," she said.

"Okay thanks" I smiled and got my Prada bag ready and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom" I kissed her cheek and sat down.

I started eating the cut-up fruit.

"What are you doing after school honey?" my mom asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking about coming home and we could watch movies," I said.

"Oh no, I can't honey. I have a meeting at 4 and then another one at 6 and then I have to get some things done before tomorrow so I'll be working late" she said.

I wasn't sure why I asked that question, I knew what the answer would be.

I frowned.

"Don't get sad honey. Here, I put some more money on your credit card so you can go shopping after school" she smiled and I faked smiled.

"Well, I should be leaving. Take care, I love you" my mom said as she got up.

"Love you too," I said and watched as she left.

I got up and went outside to the car.

The chauffeur opened the car door and I got in and we drove to school.

He opened the door and I got off and walked towards the entrance.

I had everybody's attention, I flicked my hair and smirked.

I went to where my group of friends always met and I saw them sitting down on a picnic table.

Rebecca Fox a.k.a Becca, we have been friends since we were babies. We used to live in the same town but then she moved. After my dad left us, we decided to move to the same town she had moved in. And we just grew closer and closer.

Beverly Ross, I met her at the mall, we were at the New York and Company store and we just talked non stop about this really cute dress. Clothes brought us together and we found out that we were entering the same high school the same year and we had a lot in common.

Bethany Harper, freshmen year we had the same classes, literally every class. She was really funny and I really liked her.

I really loved these girls and honestly, I wouldn't be here in this trashy public high school if it weren't for them. We have gone through so much and they knew how to make me feel better. They weren't just my friends, they were my sisters. Freshmen year we made a pact to always stick to each other no matter what and not let anyone come between us.