Chapter 105.

Today was the wedding.

I put my alarm on super early.

It was around 6 am and I went to the living room.

Beverly and Bethany were eating.

"Morning" they smiled.

"Hi, where's the bride?" I said.

"She's in her room still" Beverly said and sat down, grabbing a plate.

We then saw Becca.

"How's the bride to be feeling?" Beverly smiled.

"I'm good right now but I feel like as time is passing, it'll feel more real" she said, sitting down.

"Well eat so you won't be on an empty stomach" I said, handing her a plate.

After we ate, we went to the living room and saw the sunrise from our window.

The city and the landscape looked beautiful and we just stood there, admiring it.

"I'm glad I get to spend this important milestone with you guys" Becca smiled.

We hugged her.

"Let's go ahead and shower so we'll be ready by the time the hairstylist and makeup artist comes" Bethany said and we all went to shower.

After, I did my skincare routine.

I went to the living room and the hairstylist was there.

After my makeup and hair were done, I went to my room and put on my jewelry.

I took out my dress and placed it on my bed.

Bethany and Beverly were going to wear a different dress but the same shade of blue

I came out of my room.

Beverly whistled.

"You look hot" Bethany said and I laughed.

Becca then got up, she was all ready.

"Becca you look beautiful," I said and she smiled.

Then Beverly and Bethany were ready.

"Okay well, we're going to put on our dresses so when Becca's ready we'll be waiting in the living room" Beverly said and we nodded.