Chapter 43.

The next day

Today me and the girls were going to see Harry Styles.

We were so excited, the concert started at 6 so after school, we had to quickly get something to eat and go.

Of course, we had front seats to see him.

I got to school and told the girls about the puppy Angel had given me

When we went to homeroom, my teacher called me up.

"You're needed in the front office"

I gave her a confused look and left.

I saw Julian there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I got called into the principles office"

And before I could say anything, the principal opened the door.

"Montgomery, Russell, in" she said and we went to her office and sat down.

"This morning, the first thing I get is a phone call from Blueford High School. Apparently both of our football and cheer teams verbally and physically attacked them. Would you two try to explain?" she said.

I scoffed.

"Throughout the game they started playing dirty, calling us names" Julian said.

"We went to the pizzeria first and then they came, the boys started arguing and we tried to separate them but then the cheer team attacked us" I said.

"Throughout the years they've always been our rival enemies, but they've managed to get on the school board's good side. So because you two are our captains, you have to invite them to the homecoming" she said.

My eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry but that's our homecoming. We can't just let them in" I said, crossing my arms.

"Why don't we just leave it like this? If you put us all in the same room, most likely there will be another fight" Julian said.

"We have to apologize, you either go to their school and verbally say sorry or homecoming"

"Yeah, we're not going to their school to say sorry" I said.

"Can we organize like a party? I'll organize everything, we can do it at a night club. Tickets can go to a fundraiser" I said.

"I like that idea" she said.

"Well you go do that and let me know as soon as possible" she said and I nodded.

We got up and left.

Julian then put his arm around my waist.

"You're smart" he said.

I pulled away from him.

"Thanks but I didn't need to be reminded" I said and left.

I heard him laugh.

After school, me and the girls went to get Italian Chicken wraps and then headed to Time Square.

We got tickets to meet him so we waited in line.

When it was our turn we all went one by one.

"You are very beautiful" he smiled at me.

"So are you" I said, trying to keep my calm.

He smiled and we took the picture.

We then all four got a group picture.

"Just let me adore you" we sang when he was on the stage.