Chapter 115.

a month later

"What are we doing today?" Luke asked me.

"Becca and Peter invited us for dinner," I said.

"Please don't tell me that Monse is invited," he said.

I let a small laugh out.

"I haven't spoken to Monse. I think that'll be best for now. It'll always be Samuel to her" I said.

He grabbed my hand.

"I'll be fine" I said.

When it was around 5, we started getting ready.

We went down the elevator to Becca's apartment

When Luke knocked, the door opened.

"Becca?" I said and we went in.

"Surprise!" we heard everyone yell.

I saw the girls, some other friends, including Monse.

"What is happening?" I smiled.

"We decided to throw you a gender reveal slash baby shower, with the help of Monse" Becca said.

Monse walked up to me.

"I knew an apology wasn't going to be enough. I had to do something more than that" Monse smiled.

I hugged all of them.

"Thank you" I said.

"Let's get this party started" Beverly smiled.

Me and Luke went to greet everyone.

We ate.

I then noticed Becca's bump, it was starting to show.

I smiled.

"Okay so let me have your guesses. What do you think Brook is having?" Bethany asked us.

"Boy" Luke smiled.

"I'm feeling a boy too" I said.

Before the games began we went to the snack bar and ate some macaroons and popcorn.

We took some pictures.

"Alright, so the first game we'll play is how big is Brooklyn's stomach. We have strings and you have to guess the size of it" Bethany said.

Everyone got a string and made a line to start measuring it in my stomach.

Becca came and her string was right.

"Suckers" she smirked.

"So this next game is for guys only. We have 6 naked babies. What you guys have to do is dress the baby but blindfolded. First to dress up the baby, wins" Becca said.

"You should play Blake, I know it's your party Brook but I can't wait to tell you guys that I'm pregnant" Beverly said.

"What?"