Chapter 100.

When I was ready,  I left to the church

When I was ready, I left to the church.

It was Becca and Peter's wedding practice for the church.

Everyone was there and I greeted everyone.

I then saw Luke and I quickly looked at the other way.

I received a text from Samuel.

I won't be able to make it, tell Becca and Peter that I'm sorry

Becca came up to me.

"Hey Brook, there's been a change of plans. Peter wants Luke to walk down the aisle and you have to walk with him" she said.

I looked down.

"I'm sorry-" I cut her off.

"It's fine, whatever you want I'll do. Plus Samuel won't be able to make it today" I said.

"Okay" she smiled and we went to the entrance.

I stood beside Luke and got nervous.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey, I don't see your girlfriend" I said.

"I don't see your boyfriend" and I ignored him.

It was our turn to walk.

"I need you, Brooklyn, to intertwine your arm with Luke's"

I slowly wrapped my arm and the touch of him made me nervous.

He looked at me and we started walking.

After we were done, I went to grab my purse.

"What's wrong?" I heard and saw Luke.

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes.

He started walking walking away and I took a deep breath.

"I thought you would be leaving Julianna but I see that she still hasn't canceled her appointment for her wedding dress, for your wedding" I faked smiled.

"I figured I shouldn't leave everything just for you"

I laughed.

"I don't care what you do with your miserable life and with your miserable fiance" I said.

"Yes you do" he got closer.

I cleared my throat and backed up.

"It should be your turn to leave everything for me" he said.

"And why would I do that? I don't want to be with you, not after that bet"

"You're still on that? I didn't mean to hurt you, I thought you've matured"

I faked smiled.

"We can never be together. I'm with Samuel and I'm having his child" I said.

"You're just using that as an excuse" he grabbed my hand.

"You can't love another man's child. Now if you excuse me, I have to go see your fiance" I snatched my hand away.

"Good day" I faked smiled and left.

I went to my outlet and saw Julianna with Poppy.

"There you are, are you back from being with Luke?"

I stood frozen.

"I know he's a groomsman and thought you would get your way for you to walk with him" she faked smiled.

"He took my boyfriend's place, wasn't my decision" I faked smiled.

"You can go with Poppy to try on the dress" I said and they walked away.

She came out and looked at her self.

"I don't like the sleeves" she said.

"You asked for sleeves"

"But they're basic and I want an off the shoulder" she said.

The sleeves were lace with boarded flowers.

I rolled my eyes.

"I also don't like how the dress fits my waist" she said.

"Anything else? Wait Poppy got get me my journal so I can take notes" I said and she left.

"Yeah, something else. I don't want my dress made by you, slut" she said.

"You fake-ass bruja. You wasted my time which is valuable unlike yours" I said.

She faked laughed.

"You better watch your mouth. I know you slept with Luke. I wonder if your wonderful boyfriend does. Poor Sammy. I wonder what would he said. Would he still love the innocent Brooklyn?" she mocked.

I stayed quiet.

"Guess what Brooklyn, Luke is marrying me. That means he loves me. You might've had him in high school but now he's mine so you better back off" she said.

"You don't deserve Luke" I said and she laughed.

"And what he deserves you? Yeah, I cheated but guess what? You cheated on Samuel too. Guess that makes us alike" she faked smiled.

"Stay away from Luke or I'll tell Samuel. Luke's with me now and after our wedding, I have him all for myself cause guess what between you and me, he chose me" she said and walked to the fitting room.

"Where's Julianna?" Poppy asked.

"Shee's changing. I'm about to go, but as soon as she comes out, tell her to get the hell out and never step a foot in this outlet" I said and left.

I went home and I heard someone cry.

I looked to see where it was coming from and it was Becca's room.

"Becca?" I knocked and opened the door.

She quickly wiped her cheeks.

"How was it with the witch?" she said.

"I don't want to talk about her, are you okay?" I asked, sitting on her bed.

She shook her head no and started crying.

"I think I'm getting cold feet. I was trying to write my vows but then I realized what if I'm not a good wife to Peter? What if Peter stops loving me? How long will this marriage last?" she said and I stopped her.

"No no no. Peter loves you so much. Becca, I know that you know that you're not the nicest person but he's been putting up with you for the longest. And you love him too, since the first time you saw him" I said and she let a small laugh out.

"I guess that's true, I've put him in tough situations and he's still standing beside me" she said.

"Do you need help writing your vows?"

She shook her head no.

"I think I got it, I needed your words" she smiled.