Chapter 16.

I was called to the office

Luke was there also. 

I sat down and the principle came.

"So some things have slightly have changed. Brooklyn is senior class president" the principle said.

"What?" Luke said and I smirked.

"I have received several complaints from the student body. It's better if Brooklyn stays as president, she always has been and the school is better with her" she said.

"Thank you so much" I smiled and I rolled my eyes at Luke. 

"I'm sorry Luke" she said and we left.

"You just can't accept the fact that you lost right? You're not going to win in everything" Luke said but I ignored him and kept walking.

"Brooklyn!" he half yelled and he grabbed my wrist and made me turn to him.

"Let go" I said.

"I was going to give you the position anyways" he said and I laughed.

He let go of my hand and started walking away.

"And why would you do that?" I said. 

He turned to me "because I didn't want to hear your annoying ass and tolerate your brat self" he said and I slapped him and then left.

 Later on the day I gathered everyone so I could give an announcement. 

"Hello, I am Brooklyn and I am your senior class president. So for our first fundraiser we are having a ball this Saturday the theme is something basic but something to start off with it is Royalty, like princess and stuff like that so please girls a beautiful gown and guys suit and tie" I smiled and gave out more details.

"That was such a good idea" Beverly said. 

"I know and I'm so excited because we can go choose our gowns together" I smiled.

"Let's go now" Becca said. 

We went to stores to find our dresses.