Chapter 3.

I opened my eyes and did all my routine, shower, outfit, makeup, breakfast, and then school. 

"So this weeks topic will be students should wear uniforms" Mrs

"So this weeks topic will be students should wear uniforms" Mrs. Louis said and divided the class up. 

"What if we get a side and we don't agree with the side?" Luke asked.

"That's the good part of debates, you're looking further, you're looking at an other side, other reasons and you can end up agreeing. One week I'll choose the sides and then another week you guys can choose the side you agree on" Mrs. Louis said. 

She then divided the class, I was with my friends and Luke and others and the other side the skanks.

We have the side that students should not wear uniform.

"Okay so why shouldn't we wear uniforms?" I asked the group.

"Because uniforms are a disease" Becca said.

"Yeah, we don't want to be looking the same as others" I said.

"We have to have valid reasons, not stupid opinions like "no one can look like me" Luke mocked. 

I made a face.

"Um excuse me, you can't talk to me like that" I said. 

"I just did" he said and I threw a notebook at him.

He rolled his eyes. 

"Plus debates are all about opinions you stupid" I said. 

"I can't believe I'm spending every morning with an ignorant like you. Omg what a disaster" I rubbed my temples.

"I'm going to get wrinkles, do I have signs of wrinkles?" I panicked and turned to Beverly and she shook her head no.

"You'll still look ugly with or without wrinkles" he said.

"Wow, did your parents ever show you to respect girls?" I said.

"Yeah they did, but not brats" he said. 

"Oh no he didn't" I said and got up but Becca and Beverly sat me down.

"From now on, don't talk to me, I don't speak to trolls" I said.

After calculus we went to lunch. 

I looked at what they were giving. 

Prison food.

I got a water and a cup of fruit.

"Brooklyn" I heard and saw coach. 

"Here you go" she said.

"What's this?" I asked and looked at the paper, it was a schedule and said cheerleading.

"No way" I said and looked at her.

"No way!" I squealed.

"Between you and Chapman, I chose you because Juliette is bad news. Good job" she smiled.