|| C H A P T E R 4 ||

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. Groaning I pried my eyes open. I attempt to get up, but seemed to be tangled up in something, or someone. I finally managed to untangle myself and grab my phone.

"Hello?" I said with a yawn.

"Did I wake you up sweetheart?"

"Oh no I've been up for hours," I propped my self up against my head board.

"Mhm okay sweetie," he chuckled, "any way I wanted to call to tell you we won't be there until this afternoon. Sadly we'll be missing church but your grandma needs us."

"It's ok daddy," Grace shuffled next to me laying her head on my stomach.

"Ok honey, me and your mother send our love."

"And I send mine," the line then goes dead.

I put my phone down and looked at Grace who was still soundly asleep. Her legs tangled up with mine and her head on my stomach. This is normal. Just two friends sleeping in bed, just sleeping. Nothing else, besides I have a small bed this was bound to happen.

I sink back down under the covers with Grace and drift off.

Only to be woken up an hour later by my phone ringing yet again. I search under the cover and when I find it I answer quite annoyed.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, I'm going to have to cancel on our plans today,"

I sat up forgetting about the girl that was sleeping next to me, "What why? Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine babe. It's just that my parents what to spend more time with me since I'll be leaving in a few months."

I sighed, "I want to spend time with you to."

"I know baby I promise we will, but these are my parents."

"Ok," I said with a sad sigh.

"Ok great, thank you for under standing!"

"No problem I l-" before I get to finish my sentence he hangs up. Groaning I lay back down.

Grace even in her sleeping states notices my distress and hugs me around my waist. Wow, she's a heavy sleeper. Unable to go back to sleep I open my phone and scroll through Instagram looking at makeup tutorials.

I think I've seen all that Instagram has to offer seeing as it keeps on pulling up the same videos over and over again. Getting tired of Instagram I open my Snapchat. Using the new and improved dog filter I snap some just woke up pictures and add them to my story. Along with taking some pictures of Grace asleep saving them but not posting them. Also locking them in my eyes only.

Grace wakes up at twelve. An episode after I had found the remotes on my night stand carefully grabbed it and turned on the tv to watch Supernatural, as a sleeping Grace cuddle up to me.

"Oh god where am I."

I took this as my chance to escape and stand up. My legs were wobbly and weak, "Morning sleepy head."

She looked up at me," Uhh you."

I roll my eyes, "Yes, me," I walk to my bathroom and come back with two Advil's, "I'm going to grab you some water," after handing her the pills I run down stairs grab a water and go back up to my room. Handing it to her she actually thanked me.

"So, um, how'd I get here again?"

I laugh, "What do you remember?"

"I remember what you remember." She says rather cheekily.

"So you remember me finding you drunk in your yard locked out your house?"

She slowly nods her head, "More like my mother kicked me out of the house," she whispered under her breathe.

"What?" I questioned.

She shook her head, "Thank you."

My eyes widened at her words, "What? What was that?" I asked smirking.

"You heard me."

"No I don't think I did. Can you say it again maybe a little louder," I cupped my hand around my ear only to be smacked with a pillow. I gasped, "for real Grace!?" I looked at her.

"I didn't do anything!" She dropped the pillow and put her hands up in surrender.

"Really?" I asked she nodded her head. I looked at the pillow on the ground and picked it up swiftly smacking her in the face with it, "I guess I didn't do anything either!" I laughed.

Grace grabbed a pillow from behind her me eyeing her every move, "Don't you dare!" She grabbed the pillow and stood on my bed.

"I'm not doing anything," she said innocently before launching two pillows at me. I gasped as they hit me one right after the other.

"You devil!"

"That's my name, don't overuse it, babe," she jumped off my bed landing on her bum. She slipped on one of the pillows she threw. I laughed.

"This means war," picking up the pillows I launched them keeping one.

"Does it really?" She asked dodging the pillows.

"Yes it does," I then ran over to her jumping on her forgetting to release the pillow.

She caught me laughing, "You're supposed to let go of the pillow honey," my cheeks turned red from embarrassment as I sat with my legs folded on either side of Grace's stomach. She laid beneath me as I stared down at her.

Wow. Her eyes are really pretty.