|| C H A P T E R 9 ||

G R A C E P O V

"Emma stop I'm not interested," I told the blond irritated and drunk. I attempted to push her off the only girl I wanted on me was Brooke.

"Don't lie to your self because that's not what you were saying the other night."

Before I could shoot back at her Terra cut in.

"Emma I think it's best if you just leave her alone," Terra was probably the only sober one out of all of us. Emma walked away with a 'humph' and I dragged Brooke back to the dance floor.

She had a smile on her face as I grabbed her hips and began to grind. I hated to admit it but I loved the feeling of her on me. Sad thing was she was only dancing like this with me because she's drunk.

I sighed attempting to pull us closer if even possible. She moved her head to one side leaving her neck reveal my lips grazed over her bare skin. I looked at Brooke she had her eyes closed as my lips came in contact with the sensitive skin of her neck.

"Ok let's go guys," Terra cut in, "before y'all do anything you'll regret in the morning."

I shook my head, "Oh I won't regret it," I starred down at Brooke who was innocently looking at us giggling.

"Let's go it's already two am anyway,"

I nodded my head, "Ok, you sober enough to drive?"

Terra rolled her eyes, "I sobered up three hours ago when you started to stumble," it was my turn to roll my eyes. We all started to walk out the sweat and beer smelling house and to Terra's beloved car.

"Don't drive like a fucking manic."

She faked an expression of hurt, "Me? I would never."

I sat in the passengers seat with Brooke passed out on my lap.

"I better not get pulled over you thot!" Terra scolded me.

"You won't," and she didn't. She dropped us back off at my house. Brooke regained consciousness and we stumbled up to my room giggling as we did so.

Once inside me room I began to take off my shoes and Brooke followed my motion. She shed her dress and oh how I wished she wasn't straight . I shook my head and shed my clothes, after which we both collapsed on my bed facing each other.

"I had fun," Brooke whispered. I smiled.

"I'm glad you did," we starred into each other eyes centimeters apart. Then she did the thing I didn't have enough guts to do, she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. My eyes widened as I deepened the kiss.

After a while I pull back. I was straddling her waist, but shaking my head I said, "your drunk your not thinking right."

"I'm sober enough to know what I want," she sat up and pressed my lips to hers again. Her back is to my head board as my lips found her neck and her hands found their way to the class of my bra.

I sucked on the sensitive skin of her neck making her gasp and drop her hands, "Are you sure you know what you want?" I whispered in her ear.

My bra was ever so casually slipping down my arms waiting for her reply, "I've never been more sure," and with that I threw my bra to the floor followed by hers.

I took her nipple in my mouth twirling it with my tongue making her moan. Who knew the good girl had a wild side?

"Sissy, sissy," I groaned as someone yanked on my hand that hung over the bed, "Gracey wake up!"

I pried my eyes open groaning. I whiped my eyes and stretched before looking to the side of my bed to see my little sister, and memories of the night before came flooding back. I pulled the cover to my chest and glared at my little sister.

"Cali what are you doing in here?!" I whisper yelled trying not to wake up the sleeping girl next to me.

"Momma said your babysitting me today because she has double shifts at the hospital."

I blinked hard a few times, "So, what are you doing in my room?"

The six year old starred up at me, "I want breakfast, momma left two hours ago. I'm hungry!" She whined.

"Ok ok just shhh! Ugh what time is it?" I question looking around for some clothes.

"Eleven, Disney jr just stopped playing on Disney channel."

I shook my head as she handed me one of my over sized shirts. Throwing it on with nothing underneath besides for my underwear I stood up.

"What do you want cereal?" I asked hoping she wanted cereal.

"No, I want princess pancakes!"

I groaned as I followed Calli to the kitchen, "Anything else?" I should've never asked the question.

"Eggs, bacon, an avocado toast!"

My head began to pound.

"Avocado toast?" I question pulling out the pancake mix, eggs, and bacon.

"Yes, that's for the girl in your bed. I think she'd like some avocado toast when she wakes up."

My eyes widened, "Cali don't tell Mother," I begged while making her breakfast.

"Do what I say and it'll all play out nice!" I swear she's the most evil six year old ever!

I made her breakfast and avocado toast as she ordered setting it in the microwave. I sat next to her on the island with a glass of Oj and two slices of avocado toast for me.

I was finishing up my toast when Brooke made her way down the stairs, "my head is pounding," I got up grabbed the Advil and a glass of water handing it to the half conscious girl, "if this is your idea of a good time, I don't want to know your idea of a bad day."

I smiled not saying anything. Brooke noticed my little sister and threw me a questioning look, "and who's this?"

"I'm Calli, your the girl in my sisters bed."

I internally groaned.

"Yup, I spent the night with your sister."

My hand went to the back of my neck as I nervously smiled. One of the following is more innocent than the other.

"Is that why-" before Calli could say anymore I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Don't you have something to watch or whatever," Calli shook her head, "go get dressed or something then I'll take you to go get, um, ice cream or whatever."

Calli yipped then went up the stairs to get ready. I looked at Brooke who was starring after my sister, "so," I spoke. She looked back at me and smiled, "what do you remember from last night?" I asked awkwardly standing up.

"It's all a blur after the shots Guess I'm a light weight," my eyes widened. She didn't remember anything.

I fucked up.