|| C H A P T E R 13 ||

Hayden Panettiere as Brooke farewell
Jordan Conner as Fin
Diane Guerrero as Grace Everheart
Madison beer as Terra Morgan
Madison Paige as Brielle Carver
Brian Whittaker as Alijah Grant aka Aj

"Grace get up! You have school today!" My mother banged on the door and I groaned. Is it Monday already?

The woman continued to bang on the door, "alright alright! I'm up!"

"You have to leave in an hour! Hurry up! If your late I'm taking this damn door!"

I roll my eyes as she yells at me through the door.

"Damn why is your house always loud?" Bri groans from besides me. She's the whole reason I had to lock the door in the first place.

"You insisted on staying at my place," I sat up and she wrapped her arm around my waist.

"We were both drunk as fuck. Your house was the closet," she mumbled into the pillow.

I rolled my eyes, "I gotta shower Bri.

She groaned and pulled me closer, "Skip school today. Please for me?" Her head now laid in my lap. I ran my fingers trough her hair.

"I can't. My mom might take my door. I need that.

Bri groans and lets me go, "Fine."

I get up and walk into the bathroom. Running the shower I let it run until it gets warm.

When it's finally warm I hop in. The shower is my thinking place. I let all my thoughts run loose. Like why is Brielle still with me? I'm an 18 year old living with her mom and little sister, with no job, or source of money for that matter and Brielle, well she's Bri. A 20 year old with money, her own business, damn she's a whole grown woman.

Am I holding her back?

Groaning I grab my black cherry scented shampoo, pour some in my hands and rub it in my hair. Back to my thought on Bri though. I like her. I mean after the whole ordeal with Brooke, oh Brooke. I don't even know where to begin with her. Well actually I do. She's straight as hell!

Sighing I rinse out the shampoo and put the same scented conditioner in my hair. What the hell am I doing with my life? Why am I stuck on Brooke? Bri is the obvious choice. I mean she's not straight for one!

Ignoring my thought I grab my razor. As I do every time I take a shower I shave everything, but my actual hair on my head and eyebrows, while I let the conditioner set in my hair. When I'm done with that I wash my body and get out.

I wrapped my hair and body in towels then walked out the bathroom.

"Your Mom was yelling again. Something about thirty minutes and you better not be late?" Bri shrugged and I cursed under my breathe.

I went to my closet and pulled out some sweats and a tank top. I threw them on after putting on a lace black bra, and a matching lace black thong. I don't fuck with panty lines. Grabbing my white nike air force from the floor I grab a pair of white socks from my drawer and sit in the bed next to Bri.

 Grabbing my white nike air force from the floor I grab a pair of white socks from my drawer and sit in the bed next to Bri