|| C H A P T E R 31 ||

The weekends became lonely, since Brooke was under house arrest. The only time I really got to see her was at school, and even then she was busy with classes. Sometimes we FaceTime, but she doesn't want to get caught with the new phone I got her, so she only uses it in the bathroom.

Brielle insists I stay with her this weekend. As soon as I got off of school Friday she picked me up. Here am I now, sitting on her couch flipping through Snapchat stories.

 Here am I now, sitting on her couch flipping through Snapchat stories

I flip past Terra's. Of course she's looking like a bad bitch with the heart filter. Of course I had to slide up and say, 'ouu bestie lookin like baddie ! <3'. I truly do miss her.

Bri comes up from behind me and snakes her arms around my neck, "sorry about that babe," she kisses the side of my face.

"It's fine. It was a work phone call," I turn slightly to look at her.

"How about we go out for dinner?"

I nod my head, "Chinese?" I asked.

"I was thinking Mexican."

"Yah me to. A New Mexican restaurant just opened up down the street. Should we check it out?" I stood up and made my way around the couch.

"That sounds great," she pecked my lips, "I need to shower first."

I nod my head and looked down at my sweats, "yah I should probably change also."

"Okay then, we'll leave in thirty?"

I nod my head as she walks away going to the bathroom. Leaning over the couch I grab my phone and walk towards her room. I still had some of my stuff here. It was all mix and match stuff. Going through it all I pull out one of my jean skirts.

So this is where it disappeared to! I paired the jean skirt with one of Bri's button up shirts. I also luckily had left my white ankle boots here, so I threw them on also.

 I also luckily had left my white ankle boots here, so I threw them on also

I looked at myself in the mirror. My short wavy hair was in a mess. I ran my hands through it. Grabbing my backpack, I pull out my makeup back that has the essentials in it. To keep it simple I fill in my eyebrows, add some blush and highlight to my cheek bones and nose, a quick few coats of mascara, and some two faced extreme lip injection gloss.