|| C H A P T E R 36 ||

Note at the end please read!

I love staying at Tyler's house. I can just lounge around in my Calvin Klein's and relax. Not to mention he lives in a freakin mansion, and has a huge room.

It kind of reminds me of those aesthetic rooms you see on tic tok. With LED lights hung up. He also has this cool mirror set up with stands for his shoes all around it.

 He also has this cool mirror set up with stands for his shoes all around it

I now stand in front of the mirror looking at myself. Kind of wishing I didn't cut my hair. It's grown a little bit, but not much. Sighing I go and throw myself on his bed.

The giant king size bed is my favorite thing in the whole room. The push mattress is so comfortable. LED lights light up the whole thing. I like to keep them on purple, but Tyler likes red.

Speaking of Tyler he walks into the room half dressed

"How did it go?" I sit up propping myself up on my elbows.

"I had to kick the psycho bitch out," he left his T-shirt unbuttoned and laid on the bed next to me.

I laughed, "that's what you get! I told you not to bring her home last night."

He sighed sitting up he grabs himself a cigarette from the night stand. After Lighting it he laid back down propped up by a few pillows. "I though you would like having the bed all to yourself."

I roll my eyes, "I did. But still."

Tyler has this rule. He will not bring a random girl into his bedroom and sleep with her. He does that in the many extra bedrooms they have. Since he brought a girl home last night after the party I had the bed to myself. I could stay in a guest room, but he has the nicest everything in the house.

"Still nothing," he brought his phone up to his face, "hey did you see these photos?"

"What photos?" Taking his phone I see the snap. Terras snap. I crawl across Tyler and grab my phone off the night stand. Opening it I immediately go to Snapchat.

 Opening it I immediately go to Snapchat