|| C H A P T E R 40 ||

Christmas came and went. Just like that. Cali loves her presents, Tyler loved the AirPod pros, and my mom loved her purl earring with the matching necklace.

Now that Christmas is over I'm right back at Tyler's house. Especially since Trace said Patrick could stay at the house instead of spending money on an hotel. Of course he gladly accepted the offer running me out the house and to Tyler's.

Now three days later here we are. I'm comfortably laying in his living room. The living room is really cool. There's a square hole in the floor and the couches are built into the walls of the hole. There are also three steps that lead down into the hole.

My phone sat in front of my face and legs were spread out on the couch, as I multi tasked watching tv and going through insta stories. Tyler was either outside riding his skateboard, or up in his room rolling a blunt. I can't quite remember if I heard him come inside or not.

Upon hearing the front door open and close, I figured he was inside now. Well that answers that question. Not bothering to sit up I continue typing on my phone. Just as I clicked add to story I heard to voices.

Setting my phone down next to the remotes I get up and make my way to the stairs

Setting my phone down next to the remotes I get up and make my way to the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs two people. Whoah. Two random strangers!

"Mom, dad, what are y'all doing here?" Tyler comes rushing down the stairs before they even spot me.

"We live here remember?" The lady, Tyler's mom speaks.

"Yes ma'am, but you didn't tell me you'd be coming in."

"It was a last minute decision son. We'll only be here for a few days then we're off to Paraguay." His father answers him.

Tyler comes down the stairs and stands in front of me as I insecurely cover my chest.

"And Who's this?" His mom finally takes notice of me. To say she's beautiful is and understatement. Her blonde hair flowed perfectly down her shoulders, and grey blue eyes are captivating.

I stood like a deer under headlights when Tyler moved and revealed me to his parents. His dad was even more intimidating. Strong jaw, curly brown hair, and green blue eyes. Damn, this whole family is gorgeous.

"This is, Grace." Tyler introduced me.

"Well hello Grace I'm Adelina, Tyler's mom," she offered me a big smile, "and this is Callum my husband."

"Okay enough with the awkwardness. We're going up to my room!" Tyler started to make his way up. I didn't say anything and just started following him up.

"Where's the butler?" Adelina asked Tyler on our way up.

"We don't have one. The house keepers only come three days a week and the chef is here from 11-1 and then 4-6."

"We don't have a butler why not?" Adelina turned to Callum.

"We don't need one honey. I'll grab the bags from the car. Tyler leave your door open!" Callum yelled up after us.