|| C H A P T E R 32 ||

Time marked: 9:30 pm.

I blinked my eyes a few times then whipped my face. It was clearly apparent that everyone around me was already to feel the affects of the drug.

Terra held her hand in front of face and starred at it attentively. Her fingers moved in every direction. It was as if she was trying to figure out how the worked. Then like magic she dropped her hand and looked over to me.

Her eyes are dilated and opened wide. She scoots closer to me. We sat on a couch in the same room.  Eden had gone off to bug someone else.

"Whoa," Terra touched my face.

I leaned back a little, "Terra chill."

"Your, like, really pretty," she continues to touch my face. Her face began to get really close to mine.

"Terra chill," my words see, to be dragged out as I lean my head back on the couch as the room began to spin, but not in a bad way, in a colorful way.

She placed her lips on my cheek and I closed my eyes while she whispered in my ear, "I just want a taste."

Her lips touched my cheek. I can feel the sticky ness off her gloss as her head retracts. She looks at me again. I can feel my eyes slowly opening and closing. My brain is slow to process what is happening. Everything is in slow motion.

As Terra throws her leg over me and begins to straddle my waist. I blink a few more times as her lips are placed on mine and her tong explorers my mouth. Pulling away her lips trail down my neck.

I throw my head back. Everything is colorful. Bright, hot, sticky colors. My head bobs from side to side as Terras hands find their way into my top and are exploring the world underneath. She gently squeezes my boob and I flip us.

Her back hits the couch hard, I look up at her. Her pupils are even more dilated if possible.

The room if even possible gets even more hot. To hot. I look up past Terra and notice other people are still in the room filled with clouds. The hot sticky colors envelop everyone. Almost like a cartoon.

I stand and pull Terra up by her wrist. She giggles and we sneak out the room no one notices they're all on their own cloud nine.

10:45 pm

We stumbled down the hall and into an empty room shutting the door behind us we laughed, as our backs slid down the door. I ran my hand through my hair smiling.

The room continued to spin but it was no longer hot, just sticky and bright. Terra stumbled over to the bed throwing herself on it with a humph. I slowly made my way over and threw myself on the bed face first.

Trying my head I face her. Terras wide eyes land on mine. She sits up and rolls me onto my back. I abide and half way sit up looking at her. She got on top of me and sat on my pelvis.

Her hands start fidget with the buttons on my shirt trying to get it off. My elbows give up on me and my head it's the plush pillows. The bedding on the bed seems like it's silk and flows like water. I weave my hands through the cold surface closing my eyes.

Terra gets frustrated with the buttons and ends up ripping the last few discarding my shirt to the side. Both of her hands squeeze my boobs and I close my eyes.

It's hot again.

Something buzzed in my back pocket. I sit up fully and pull out my phone only for Terra to grab it and throw it to the side pushing me down. She sheds her shirt, and looks down at me.