|| C H A P T E R 11 ||

Hayden Panettiere as Brooke farewell
Jordan Conner as Fin
Diane Guerrero as Grace Everheart
Madison beer as Terra Morgan
Madison Paige as Brielle Carver

"Brooke you behavior these last few weeks is unacceptable," I put my head down as dad scolds me. He got back from his trip today and mom told him everything.

"I know I know. I'm sorry."

He shakes his head tsking, "give me your phone," mother stepped in.

"She doesn't have any electronics."

I swear they suffocate me, "Ok, good. One month grounding. Everything seems fair. Your free to go up to your room."

I sigh and quietly go up stairs.

Another day wasted. Shoot another week wasted. I hate Fridays like really really hate them. Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? Wait, did I really just? I shake my head.

Grabbing my back pack from the floor I grab a book from inside. Laying back I began to read it. Not even noticing what I'm reading hours go by and I'm fully invested in the book.

The only thing that broke my concentration was tapping at my window. I sat up from reading the book and went over to the window. Looking down I see no one. Shaking my head I go to my light switch and flip it on.

The tapping once again starts. What the? I go to the window and pull it up sticking my head out only to pelted with a pebble on the forehead.

"Oops, my bad!"

"Terra?"

"Yah, Hey! What's up?"

"Terra! Why are you pelting my widow with rocks?" I whisper yelled at her.

"Because I heard your parents are strict. I Don't think they'd like my style!" I looked at her outfit. She wore a red lacy lingerie top, with a jean jacket, tight fitting mom jeans, and a jean jacket with heels. She looked like she was going out.

"What do you want?" I hissed out at her

"Grace and I are going out you want to come?"

I gave her a Are-you-serious-face, "news flash, I'm grounded because of the last time I went out with y'all."

"Come on live a little! Just jump out the window!"

I furiously shake my head, "No! My parents will be checking on me in a bit. It's only nine!"

"Tell your parents you going to bed, stuff your bed, then come on!"

I continue to shake my head, "Grace hates me by the way!"

"She doesn't hate you!"

"Brooklyn! Honey, who are you talking to?" My eyes widen. I pull my head back inside and close my window just as my mom walks in the room.