|| C H A P T E R 12 ||

Brielle ☝🏽

Did I really just do that? I really did. I got my belly button pierced. If my parents found out they'd kill me on the spot. What was I thinking?

"Brooke chill!" Terra laughed and grabbed me by the wrist, "it's cute asf! Don't stress."

"We can leave the bikes here and take a car," Brielle says as we're walking out the shop.

"I don't wanna leave my bike here." Grace muddles.

Brielle shrugs.

"Ok you can take your bike we'll ride in my car," Grace rolled her eyes, "babe don't start let's go. We'll come back for your bike later," Brielle grabbed Grace and started to drag her towards a shiny black Chevrolet  Camaro.

"These two. I can't stand whenever they're together," Terra grumbled under her breathe. I continued to stare at the nice car as we all got in. Brielle got in the driver seat and Grace got in the passengers seat leaving Terra and I to get in the back.

"Is this her car?" I whispered in Terras ear. She nods her head.

"Bri's freakin loaded. She owns the tattoo parlor we just left. She gets her money from her parents," My eyes widened.

"Wow," Terra nods her head and pulls out her phone.

"Only if we all had loaded parents," I listened in on Grace and Brielle's conversation as Terra gets distracted by her phone.

"Your coming home with me after the party?" Brielle asked Grace.

"I don't know. My mom and sister will be back in tomorrow."

"Why do you call her mom? She's not even your mom," Grace removes Brielle's hand from her thigh.

"She's the closest thing I have to a mom and you know that," Grace huffs under her breathe and crosses her arms.

"Hey, don't be like," Brielle stops at a red light and looks over at Grace," I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up."

"But you did," when Grace finally responded the red light changed to green. Brielle revved her engine and sped off.

"The speed limit is 45! Slow down!" Terra put her phone back in her pocket and began to scold Brielle.

"Calm down. I'm an expert driver. We're fine!"

Besides for getting our insides sulshified we arrived at the house party in once piece. I followed Terra out the car not wanting to linger around Grace and Brielle. They're somewhat toxic. I can sense it in the air around them. They don't work, yet they're pushing it to work.

"Let's go get drinks!" Terra yelled above the pounding music. I nodded my head and we pushed through the crowd towards the kitchen. I cringed when a sweaty body touched my shoulder and sped up, walking after Terra.

"Don't dink anything anyone hands to you," Terra says from besides me as we walk into the kitchen. I nod my head. She goes to one of the coolers and pulls out a bright blue and light purple drink. She takes the bright blue drink for herself and hands me the purple drink.