|| C H A P T E R 34 ||

I'm stuck. In an endless circle. A loop. With over baring parents. I want to live my life and be a teen. That will never happen though. Sighing I walk to my bathroom and pull out my phone. The one Grace got me.

Smiling I scroll through my instagram looking at old photos.

Brooklynnn09                                ...

Liked by  terrababyyyy_, TheofficialBethanybaby, and 73 othersBrooklynnn09  My favorite people

Liked by terrababyyyy_, TheofficialBethanybaby, and 73 others
Brooklynnn09  My favorite people . 👩🏻👱🏼‍♀️👩🏻‍🦰

The good days when things were simple. Apparently not that simple though. I clicked on the picture and archived it. That's in the past.

"Honey," my mother knocks on the door. Freaking out I stand up looking around for a place to hide the phone, "come down stairs when you done. Your aunt should be here any minute now."

I stuff my phone in my towel compartment and close the door, " okay, I'll be out in a moment." I flush the toilet and turn on the sink to wash my hands.

"Okay."

I wait before walking out my bathroom. I do so with a sigh. Aunt Mel is coming to town. This brings a smile to my face. She's cool.

Going down the stairs I take my time. In the end it saves my parents and I few minutes in awkward silence as we sit on the couch. The tv hummed in the background. A church sermon played and I was anything but interested.

Looking out the window I wait for a car to pull up. Maybe my aunt could save me if not anyone else. Car after car passed, none aunt Mel though. A car however did pull up at Graces house.

I slightly sat up as the car pulled into the driveway and Grace got out a long with a guy, and Cali. I missed Cali.

Standing up I walked to the door without thinking.

"Is something wrong? Is Mel here yet?" Mom stood up with me fallowing behind.

I turned, "no. I just want some fresh air. Spending all day in a classroom. Kind of stuffy."

My mom nodded her head, "okay honey."

I opened the door and she walked back to the living room. Hastily I throw open the door and run outside.

"Grace!" I yelled catching her before she walked inside.

Her hand lingered on the knob. The guy and Cali had already walked inside. She turns around and pulls her hand away from the knob locking eyes with me.