|| C H A P T E R 42 ||

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R - for you better be over 16 reading it !!!!

"Nah Nah Nah, let me see." grabbing the girls attention I grab the bag of goods she has.

"Hey, what the fuck? I was about to roll one with that."

"Please tell me you're joking. This shit is crap!" I start laughing.

Tyler come over, "what's up, Phoebe?"

"Your girl is saying our shit is wack."

I shake my head at the Phoebe girl, "cuz yo shit is wack. Tyler slap me if I ever say some shit dumb like that."

Tyler laughs and takes the bag, "what is this shit?" He turns around, "who did you get this from?" The question was directed at Jay and the rest of the guys.

"From our plug, he's the best." Jay answers.

"It's not the best. This shit is well, shit." Standing up I butt in.

"How would you know? You probably don't," Jay scoffs at me.

"Boy, I could smoke circles around your ass."

He stand up and walks closer to me, "is that a challenge?"

I look over at Tyler he's shaking his head, "Jay, I wouldn't bro."

Both of us ignore him, "That is a challenge, but not on this fake shit. Tyler do you have anything on you?"

"Nope."

I frown.

"Little girl can't get her own?" Jay makes a face at me.

"I can, but my connections run to deep. Also they don't live here. I can see what I can do though," I pull out my phone.

"Look at her putting on her big girl pants," Jay tries to get in my face.

Tyler stops him, "back up."

Jay holds up his hands and backs up, "my bad."

"Just my luck. Someone was getting served down the street and they said they could stop by and deliver." I put my phone in my pocket.

"How much?" Tyler asks.

"$40 for 5."

"You know that shits weak." of course Jay has to butt in.

"Oh honey, it's called not getting rip off. Learn about it sometime."

💨💨🍃🍃🥃🥃

Two hours later everyone in the little group is high off their asses. The girls next to me continuously giggle for no apparent reason, and the guys stumble around. Most are in the living room hitting on some girls.

Unsteadily I stand up, and go to the kitchen.

"Grace, you ready to head out?" Tyler follows me into the kitchen.

"What tine is it?" I steady myself on my the counter and look over to him.

"Three am. I'm sober enough to drive back," Tyler mentions as he finishes the rest of the stuff in his cup.

"Trust you with my life? Yah sure whatever let gooo," my words are slurred and I sway back and forth.

Tyler shakes his head, "okay. I'm going to tell everyone bye."

I nod my head and turn around filling a shot glass with liquid. I don't know what kind, but had to take one for the road. Tilting my head back I pour it down, the go off to see where Tyler went.