|| C H A P T E R 41 ||

Hayden Panettiere as Brooke farewell
Jordan Conner as Fin
Diane Guerrero as Grace Everheart
Madison beer as Terra Morgan
Madison Paige as Brielle Carver
Brian Whittaker as Alijah Grant aka Aj
@yuliamiia (Instagram) as Dana
@theobignonneau (instagram) as Tyler
Jennifer Aniston as Adelina

"Its new year's eve? What's the move?" Tyler waltzes back in my room after spending the whole evening with Cali.

After a day with Tyler's parents we vacated to my house. Tyler said his parents are overbearing and socially unacceptable. Not like my house is any better. Patrick is still staying in the guest bedroom that was a few doors down from mine, and Trace continues to ignore that fact that his presence is un wanted by me.

"I don't know. Thought maybe you'd come up with some plans?"

"To get wasted that's about it. I'm thinking mansion party," he pulls out his phone and throws him self on my bed.

I fly up a bit and roll my eyes, "okay fat ass."

Tyler picks up his leg and shakes his ass in my face. I burst out laughing and try to push him away.

"You're not ready for all this baby!"

Throwing my head back I belt out with laughter, "get off me!"

Tyler rolls over, "you're no fun."

"I'm plenty, thank you very much!"

"Mhm okay Mrs. No Fun! I found a mansion party though. It starts at 11."

"Who's party?"

"A few guys I know. They live down the block from me, so we can crash at my house," he groans into my pillows.

"They go to school with us?"

He shakes his head, "not anymore. He graduated last year?"

"A college party?"

"Mostly high schools with a few college students thrown into the mix. Mostly seniors and juniors. Maybe a few college freshman."

I raise an eyebrow, "what even do I wear to a party like that?"

"That white shirt that ties in front, with a pair of ripped black jeans, and your white Gucci belt I got you for christmas. Of course," he looks up at me like I'm crazy.

"Well damn okay!"

"Yah yah yah. I know. I'm great!"

I make a face, "Don't get too full of yourself now."

"Oh whatever!" Tyler stands up, "should I get clothes now or later?"

"It's only five. we have a lot of time. I also don't want to leave until after twelve. I'm sure Cali is going to want us to watch the ball dropping with her."

He nods his head, "right. We'll watch the ball drop, then head out to my house to grab clothes? Or should I go right now since we're not doing anything?"

"I want to go with you!" Cali bursts into my room.

I turn towards her, "Cali, how many times have I told you, ease dropping is not okay!" I scold her.