|| C H A P T E R 35 ||

"Yo, I thought you were grounded? What are you doing here?"

Hopping into the car I put on the seat belt and wave to aunt Mel who stood out front watching me leave. Then answered her, "I am. But my aunts in town and she's cool. My over barring parents aren't it sometimes."

"Okay cool cool," she pulled out of the hotel and began driving down the road, "I'm glad you called though," she briefly glanced at me smiling.

"Whats the plan?"

"I have to serve a few people real quick then we can do whatever."

"Serve? What do you mean?" I leaned against the door looking out the window.

She chuckled, "Nothing."

We pulled into the rich part of town. Giant mansions laid spread way out on the edge of town. I looked in awe as we passed each giant house. They're pretty, but I could never live in one of these big houses. It isn't me.

We stopped at the end of the road, and two girls and a guy came up to my side of the car, I sat up as the window is rolled down by Terra.

"How much?" The guy lean into the car to get a better look.

"3.5 G's for $50 even."

The guy stand up straight and reaches into his pocket. Turning to one of the girls he holds out his hand and she hands him a bill. He reaches past me, Terra takes the money, counts it then reaches down and hands him a little bag.

"Nice doin business with yah." She rolls up the window and does a Uie, and we're on our way back into town.

"Um, did you just sell him drugs?"

"Maybe. Also may or may not have ripped him off," she laughs and my eyes widen, "it's fine though, rich white boys got money. It ain't like he's going to do something about it."

She shrugged it off, while I sat shaking my head. What did I get myself into?

Two stops later we're in front of another mansion type house. You could hear the music from where we sat in the car, so of course naturally this is where she would come to sell the rest. She sat in her seat separating the rest of what she had into little bags. When she's done she turns to me.

"We just have to go in and out. I promise. After we can go back to my hotel or whatever."

I nod my head okay, and follow her out of the car. We walked up to the house and Terra pushed opened the door releasing the loud pounding music inside. Terra wasn't able to get that far before someone recognized who she was and pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey Lacie!" Terras arms wrapped around the girls. She screamed over the loud music.

"Hey long time no see!" The girl screamed back, holding up her red solo cup.

"I know, know anyone trying to buy?" Terra spoke more quietly. The girl Lacie leaned down trying to hear her over the music.

"Actually, we were just talking about that. You selling?"

Terra nods her head. Lacie leads the way further into the house. Terra grabs me by my hand and we follow her back.

"Look who I found!" We walked into what I'm assuming is a lounge room with about twelve people in it. In here the lights are on, but the room is fogged over. They most definitely are smoking.

"Terra! What are you doing here?" A girl with long blonde hair greeted us. The girl also had big lips and dimple piercings. She sat on the couch that is pushed up against the wall.

"I'm selling," Terra walked over to the girl and have her hug.

"What are you selling?" A guy sitting next to the girl with big lips asked.