|| C H A P T E R 16 ||

"Grace your back?"

I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not back I'm just visiting. You have the money?" I leaned against the door at last drop.

"Yes, ten extra for delivery?"

I nod my head and look around. Terra made me do this drop.

"Thanks," I took the money and started walking away.

"Your going to Jeremy's?"

I didn't answer her as I hopped on on my bike.

Without looking back I road off with Terra hanging on tight. We arrived at Jeremy's ten minute later. The party is full swing. You can feel the base all the outside the house. Red solo cups already liter the ground and It's only nine.

"Jeremy's gonna be stoked to see you," Terra said with evil grin on her face.

"Fawk, why did I think coming here was a good idea?"

Terra shrugged and grabbed me by the arm, "come on I'm carrying to much money on me for my liking."

I followed her inside. Just as always sweaty body's pack the already full house. Weed is mixed with the scent of sweat and beer. Yuck. Never been a fan of the party smell.

We made our way through the crowed and up stairs. The house is probably the biggest house in town. It's a mansion. At the end of the hall upstairs is a big door guarded by two body guards on either side of the door.

Once we got to the door they opened it for us, "nice to see you Grace."

I nod my head. Inside is an even bigger party. Think vip lounge at a sleazy bar. That's what it is. Sitting in the back Jeremy can be found.

The lights are dimmed so as we walked up Jeremy couldn't tell it was us

The lights are dimmed so as we walked up Jeremy couldn't tell it was us. Until he did.

"Terra you have my money?" She pulls out a wad of cash and hands it to him, he smiles and hands her back her cut.

"How much do you have left?"

"A little less than half of what you gave me."

He smiled, "good girl," then he looked at me, "do my eyes deceive me?"

"They don't," I looked down. He grabbed my hands and pulled me down into his lap.

"Mm I missed my babygirl," he wrapped his hand around my throat and smashed his lips on mine.

He's the reason I'm lesbian. Whenever he first laid eyes on me when I fourteen he decided I was his. I was fourteen and he was nineteen. I mean if he wasn't such a douche he would be hot. Six two, tan skin, green eyes, six pack, curly hair, the whole works.

Terra sat down with one of his friends. Jeremy marveled while having me on his arm again. I don't know why Jeremy liked me so much, but he did. I couldn't do absolutely nothing about it. One of the many reasons we left this place.