|| C H A P T E R 15 ||

Terra's room☝🏽
I suggest having WiFi to read this chapter.

I looked down at my phone.

I waited for Terras reply

I waited for Terras reply. She's always miss spelling something. Instead of I don't know she put I'd. I shook my head. I know she won't say no to me going down.

 I know she won't say no to me going down

I rolled my eyes. She has thing for Brooke and I have no clue why? Hum maybe I do. I shook my head and stuffed phone in my pocket.

"Grace! Earth to Grace!" Dana waves her hand in front of my face.

What!" I snapped.

"Just wanted to see is you hand any plans for this weekend," she huffed and crosses her arms from me snapping at her.

"Oh sorry. Yah, I'm heading to Wellspring in an hour."

"In an hour? School isn't out until three. It's only elven. Shoot lunch isn't even over yet!"

"Ok so?"

"You know Grace Dana," Jackie butted into the conversation.

"Yes, you know me Dana," I laughed and stood up, "anyway I better go home and pack."

"Wait you didn't even tell us why you were going!" Dana yelled after me. I turned around and shrugged.

Smirking I walked off school grounds and to the senior parking lot. For some reason the senior parking lot is directly in front of the school. It's also pretty big. With all the student that come here and all.

I didn't bother putting on a helmet as I hopped on my bike and rode off.

The drive home was short. I pulled into the driveway not even bothering to open the garage. I just planned on getting a bag and leaving. Now that I think about it though I should text Bri and tell her where I'm going. I pulled out my phone and sent a message.

I stood on the porch while texting her.