|| C H A P T E R 19 ||

Hayden Panettiere as Brooke farewell
Jordan Conner as Fin
Diane Guerrero as Grace Everheart
Madison beer as Terra Morgan
Madison Paige as Brielle Carver
Brian Whittaker as Alijah Grant aka Aj
@yuliamiia (Instagram) as Dana

When Monday morning came around I woke up earlier than usual to meet Brooke before she could get to the bus stop. I have been sticking around her a lot more. She doesn't judge me. I'm getting use to having her company.

I got up and went to shower. After showering I got out and got dressed. I pulled on some white washed high waisted jeans, and a grey camisole. Being fully clothed, I started to blow dry my wet hair. With my semi dry hair I started on my makeup.

After filling in my brows, adding liner to my bottom lid, and putting mascara on my lashes I grabbed my bag and shoes then went down stairs

My mom sat in the kitchen sipping coffee and nibbling on a raisin bagel. She looked up at me when I walked into the kitchen, "Grace, there's an egg and cheese bagel in the microwave."

I went over to the microwave, "Thanks."

"Your up earlier than usual," she commented looking over at me.

"I'm going to give Brooke a ride to school. I need to catch her before she leaves," I took a bite of the breakfast sandwich.

"You two have been hanging out a lot lately."

I nod my head, "I guess so. Do we have juice?"

"Yes, in the fridge."

I open the fridge with one hand and pulled out the juice jug. Going over to the cabinet I grabbed one of my plastic Starbucks cup with the straw and lid, then fill the cup with juice, "I'm gone," I said after slipping on my shoes.

Grabbing my breakfast and bag I walked out the house and across the street. I only made it half way to the door before my phone began to ring in my bag. Stopping I stuffed the rest of my sandwich in my mouth and dug inside my bag for my phone.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"I assume your done ignoring me?"

"Brielle. I was never ignoring you."

"Really?" She sighed, "you disappeared for the weekend without a word."

"I'm sorry about that."

"Can I see you tonight?"

Brooke opened the door to her house, "Yes tonight text me the details," with that I hung up.

"Hey Grace!" She smiled at me, "what are you doing here?"

"Heard you have to take the bus. Thought I'd ease the pain and take it with you," I shoved my phone in my back pocket.

"Really? You'd do that for me? Even though you have a ride?"