|| C H A P T E R 33 ||

Hayden Panettiere as Brooke farewell
Jordan Conner as Fin
Diane Guerrero as Grace Everheart
Madison beer as Terra Morgan
Madison Paige as Brielle Carver
Brian Whittaker as Alijah Grant aka Aj
@yuliamiia (Instagram) as Dana
@theobignonneau (instagram) as Tyler

"Are we going to talk about it?" I asked Terra. I sat on my bed while she sat on the thing at the end of my bed.

She shook her head, "I don't want to talk about it."

We have been sitting in silence for the past hour. The tv lightly hummed in the background, but other than that she just starred into space. I on the other hand wanted to talk about it. She threw herself on me not the other way around.

"Terra, I think we have to talk about it."

She groaned, "I wanted to experiment okay!"

My eyes narrow, "what do you mean experiment?"

"Like. With girls. Sure I've slept with guys but I've never slept with a girl," she said the last party quietly under her breathe.

"Why me, though?" I cross my arms.

"Because I was on acid. My brain got away from me and before I knew it I was already on top of you."

"Thats is? That's your explanation? You were on acid?" This just wasn't cutting it.

"Yes, Grace okay. That's what I'm giving you."

I shook my head, "no give me more. Telling me why you really did it. There has to be a reason. Why do you want to experiment all of a sudden? Last time I checked you were solemnly on dick."

This time she shook her head, "I can't tell you. At least not now."

"Why not? You can tell me anything."

"Not this though."

"Terra, just tell me," I laugh, "I cant judge you, you've seen half the stuff I've done."

She lets out a breathe, "don't be hostile."

"Um, okay? What is it?"

"I think, I um mightlikebrooke." She sped up the last part but I caught ever word. Along with the cough at the end of the sentence.

"Since when?" My words got caught in my throat.

"I don't even know. I just wanted to know what it would actually be like if I do decide to peruse this feeling, but you and her have history."

I nod my head, "you could say that." Standing I walk out the room without another word.

I felt icky. The room felt yuck. The need of fresh air over whelmed me needing to listen to Terra anymore.

Walking outside I pace back and forth on my porch, only stopping when Terra yells out my window, "Grace get back inside it's kind of cold!"

I looked up at her. I slept with my best friend and she likes the girl that I could possibly be in love with. What the fuck is my life?

☁️☁️💙💙🥺🥺

School finally let out for Christmas break a week later. It couldn't have been any sooner either. Stopping by my locker I threw everything inside. I wouldn't be needing any of this anytime soon.

"Hey Grace. Any holiday plans?" Brooke walks up to my locker.

I shake my head, "not really."

"You should come to Christmas mass with my family and I. It'd be fun," we start to walk side by side out of school.