6: Sneaky

A/N: Another picture of Team Ske

A/N: Another picture of Team Ske. Suggest me a cute Asian dude for Aecha pleaseee.

Also....HYUK MIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING BEHIND HOETS?! Won still looks sleepy asf. 

Also (another also hahaha) This is the theme song that I thought suited Aecha and the whole Paragon book. Please be aware that the Paragon book doesn't only encompass Aecha's world but it involves planet Earth as well where Lucian and our other taboo characters are. 

You'll see them soon hehe. Of course you will. So I hope you guys give this last book of the taboos series a chance. <3

 If you aren't into Korean pop music then it's fine if you don't listen to it but this song is really unique and it really described how Aecha and the other taboo characters changed their fate. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never in my entire life experienced flying but falling down to a potential fatal doom?

Yes, I was currently experiencing that.

"Wohoo! Isn't this fun Scion?" Hyuk Min shouted through the vast currents of wind.

Hyuk Min woke me up at around night time where everyone should be asleep for we had an early day tomorrow and it was my first day in the academy as a certified student. All of Team Ske had their pod beds out. Ki was currently trying to wake Won from his very nice slumber however Won didn't seem to be budging.

"Won, come on, Won, it's time to get some training done," Ki stated and shook Won's lanky shoulder.

Won was protected by his thick blanket but his face being exposed to the world gave Ki the chance to spray water to his face which seemed to be very effective in waking the sleepy Won up and in amusing the now laughing Ki.

"Ngh!" Won protested and swathed the blanket over his head.

"Oi Won!" Ki groaned.

"Where are we going?" I asked Hyuk Min who also snickered at the two arguing duo.

"You'll see! Wear your suit and oh, have you installed your weapons yet?" he asked me.

Why would I need weapons? Was there any battle?

I swayed my head left and right and Hyuk Min didn't seem to be upset by that. Bring your injectors for your weapons and you can download them while we have some fun. I can lend you my beginner's weapon kit but...

Hyuk Min's eyes released beams of blue light over my body. "Your level is way too advance for it. I'll ask Joe and the others if they have some handheld weapons which you can use, wait here!" Hyuk Min instructed me and I nodded my head and waited in compliance.