70: END OF #GTFO

Earth was the planet I was born in however; it shall not be the planet I will perish on.

This planet had shown me beauty in its rarest form and disaster in its most complex structure. I once became one with its winds, felt the growth within its soil, and knew every movement in its seas and rivers. I learned how sad it was to mourn, how rage went in a stormy frenzy, and discovered how happiness can be when you cherish it with the people you love.

Today, our journey in this planet will end here. Today, the whole world will once again pick a master to serve in order to save their hopes from falling. It may seem that this was humanity's downfall but in truth, this was just another twist in their history that will make them estranged from their own planet.

Heaven and Hell were both perturbed by the outpour of angels and the disappearance of Lucifer and Samael. Now with the exposure of celestial bodies, revelation of creatures that were once hidden and the many deaths that humanity had gone through, what will they believe in now?

Their future was already written beforehand thousands of years back but worlds merged and the structure of events were altered by the wrong person who blew the trumpet meant for Barachiel. God's perfect plan was ruined just as that.

"He has succeeded..." I murmured and a slow smile spread across my lips.

I was waiting for the arrival of Asahi's reigning form by the lake but a sudden explosion of electricity broke through and the planet was enveloped in the same darkness I witnessed thousands of years back.

The spores that cloaked the skies started to descend one by one revealing a beautiful morning dawn upon us—something that I did not witness when we sealed the catastrophes to the core.

When Asahi summoned us and said that a pink-haired outsider can finally end the catastrophe's terror, I hoped he was right and I was glad that I believed in him. I gazed at the elegant shedding of victory and watched the dark spores become soft lights in their descent.

I did not know who this pinky was but whoever he may be, I was greatly indebted to him. I believe Asahi told me his name but being a very busy individual, I had forgotten.

Strands of raging white lights occurred at the spot where I last saw the catastrophic giant and a flash of bright light summoned a huge tree similar to that of my deceased Kingdom.

Its ivory giant trunk stretched out to the skies and its width demolished whatever building that was still standing near it. Its roots sprouted and crawled through and over the debris and the purification of rot and disaster started from there.

A neighing of horse was vivid from afar and I saw the man who was my brother who helped spread the fire of bliss in my life. The hoofs of the mighty Pegasus landed majestically on the ground and my brother got off with a grin on his face.

"Are the fragments still around?" Lucius asked.

"They are still here, they are waiting," I responded and used the winds to summon all of them.

All of us somehow scattered around all over the place once that boy dove inside the giant's mouth and legitimately fed himself. I could not hear Asahi's voice anymore when he would usually explain things to me. Perhaps he was merely observing for now. He was a strange inner voice but I do not find him annoying at all.

All of the fragments appeared and Lucius nodded his head in approval.

"Domo," they all greeted.