30: Key

This man should be dead a century ago...No he was already dead!

"Your body was stolen from its casket..." I murmured still not believing the reality in front of my eyes.

Eleo smiled and pointed at the crumbled part of the ground where Seven had fallen through. "The thief resurrected me," he replied. "I was also shocked when I found out that I was revived. How would you feel if you were resurrected when you purposely took your own life?" he asked me before laughing. "I was supposed to kill him for disrespecting a dead aechean's wishes but he offered me something that I couldn't resist."

Team Ske emerged from the entrance and their concerned faces brightened up when they saw me. I waved at them and they rushed towards me. Hyuk Min was the first to pounce on me and I maintained my balance to prevent myself from falling and having Gilmos' body get scratches.

Ki was the second one to reach me but instead of embracing me tightly like Hyuk Min, he gave the back of my head a good whack before finally noticing Gilmos who was on my shoulder.

"What happened to Gilmos-ssu?" he asked.

His question gave an impact of guilt into my ticker and my eyes lowered down to the ground from disgrace. The rest of Team Ske came and Stugox placed his hand on top of my head.

Today felt really peculiar. I have always been positive with my outlook in every aspect of life no matter what angle I look from but now...I feel drained. I felt dry. I just felt...tired.

"Don't blame yourself, we're here for you," he comforted. Even so, even when all of them believed in me, I just can't help but look down on myself.

I raised my head to acknowledge Stugox and at that time, I caught Joe tense up and I darted my gaze at the location where he snapped his head to.

"Watch out!" he screamed.

Stugox brought out his enormous sword possessing a neon blue color and blocked the incoming attack of Typhi's own blade.

"Why are you attacking us Typhi-ssu?! We're friends!" Hyuk Min questioned.

"That's not Typhi-ssu!" I declared. If Seven was able to copy Gilmos' appearance perfectly then that would mean that the other four were also false figures.

Seven leaped up from the bottom of the hole that he had fallen in through and landed in front of us. Eleo turned to him with a grin on his lips and he dangerously swiped his sword to his side.

"I'll leave that one to you," Eleo stated. "Or err...maybe I'll leave the other four to you since you guys are hmm...one, two, three, four, five...eight."

"Other...four?" Hoets queried.

Stugox's biceps continued to bulge from overexertion and Won —who had a low profile this whole time—had his crossbow materialized in his hands. Before the fake Typhi could avoid Won's fast judgment of things, Won sent an arrow to his head successfully slaying him and successfully making us scream from the sudden kill.

"What the heck Won?!" Ki reprimanded him.

"Heads up," Imsothy gave notice. Trux, Saek, and Dryp came just in time for Typhi's fall.

"Tsk...This happens when I rush my copies, they turn to be failures," Seven muttered.

"Aw...does having your toy get defeated by a rookie hurt your pride?" Eleo teased.

"This isn't a time to joke around," Won reasoned out. "It's time for us to get serious. The faith of planet Aecha lies on our hands and I can't have my hours of sleep later get deducted from prolonging these battles...."