14: Invasion in the Sky

"Scion, what are you going to do?" Hyuk Min asked me.

We were all on our feet and gazing at the door — which was currently being abused by the Paragons— with horrified faces.

"Are you going to submit to insubordination?" Stugox asked me still staring at our door.

This was a decision pressed by time. I can predict what will happen if I come with the Paragons. I may not be jailed for my crime being Identity Fraud but the real Scion will be endangered if I get caught and get found out of being the real Aecha.

"Insubordination," I answered and quickly went straight to my cabinet to grab my expandable suit, weapon crate and the charm seed that eomma blessed me with.

"And we are now going to be a part of a cool and new history!" Joe cheered and started hitting Stugox's arm with light punches.

"So are we heroes or criminals?" Hoets asked with an excited grin. "I think Hoets the Criminal is hot."

"We're vigilantes," Hyuk Min replied with a dramatic whispery tone accompanied by the opening of closed fists which swiped apart that represented the imaginary highlight of the word.

"And liars, traitors, and an accessory of a crime," Ki added.

Hyuk Min laughed. "Oh don't be silly. Scion, don't believe him. He's just being dramatic."

Ki groaned. "I'm just orienting you guys about the future possibilities that aren't impossible to happen. It's called being realistic."

"No, it's called being pessimistic. Like what I always say, think of your honor and not being a...what rhymes with honor?"

"Goner," Joe answered.

"That's right!" Hyuk Min approved.

"I'm just-"

"Nah ah ah. Glory before?"

"Dory," Imsothy filled in.

"That's right!" Hyuk Min approved once more.

Ki looked between Imsothy and Hyuk Min with disbelief. "Who's Dory?"

Hyuk Min and Ki helped me get ready and the banging against the metallic door became even more ruthless. Hoets approached the metal —which was the only partition keeping me from being immediately taken against my will — to reply.

"Please wait we are processing your order... tut-tut-tut-tut," Hoets acted out.

"We are giving him 5 minutes or else we are all going to file insubordination against all of you!" The Paragons replied.

"That's not very nice...." Won sleepily grumbled. He came behind Hoets and pushed him away so that he can talk to the Paragons. He groggily leaned against the door and...

"OI, WHAT DO YOU MEAN INSUBORDINATION YOU ABOMINATIONS?!"

Hyuk Min successful attached my weapon crate and Ki noticed that I was holding something in my left hand.

"What's that?" He asked.

I opened my palm to present him the seed from Ecgtheow. Ki went to his own cabinet and brought me a small blue vial shaped like an inverted rain drop. It had a metallic ring hoop attached to it.

Ki quickly took the seed from me and pushed the seed against the solid vial. The seed merged with the wall and fell inside.

" Thank you," I stated after wearing the ring.

"Your 5 minutes is done! We're breaking down this door!" The Paragon shouted.

"Get away from the door," Stugox ordered them. Hoets was pulling Won back but the lanky man stayed anchored in place.