40: CHRONICLES OF ASAHI (PART 3)

Warning: This contains some heavy shitload of emotional trauma that can be triggering. Be warned. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a carrier of a detka can be both a nuisance and a benison. I first considered Luscev as a pesky parasite when I first saw the growing flower on my stomach. But despite that belief, I was ready to risk my all in order to protect the parasite leeching every nutrient from my body. Seeing that flower grow on me was the rewarding part but having mixed emotions in which I cannot comprehend well was the nuisance.

Beholding Tetsuro reminded me of myself when I carried Luscev with me since we had the same behavior towards it. In this current setting that I was now in, I was watching something that I must have longed for while I was bearing my son in the core. I never thought much about it now but looking back I always craved for what Tetsuro was experiencing.

I wanted the five to adore Luscev even when he wasn't born yet. I wanted them to experience firsthand his strong and rebellious kicks that woke me up in my deep slumber. I wanted them to talk to him and just praise him for he was a gift that they gave me the honor of nourishing. I wanted Luscev's fathers, my friends, and my whole family to surround him and pamper him with all the love and joy in the world.

"Your Majesty, you are being overprotective of me. I can still do missions. Traitors must be exterminated," Tetsuro deadpanned as he let Asahi rub his face against the large bump on his stomach. The King was kneeling down on the red carpeted floor bearing a blissful expression on his face as he did so.

It was ironic for a King to kneel down to anyone of lower rank than him but if Asahi was able to push down such boundaries with Tetsuro, he must have treated him as an equal and valued him more than his pride as a King.

"You must be joking Tetsuro. I will not let you set foot outside of the castle. You are going to endanger Sachihiro because of your childish dedication towards me," Asahi calmly argued.

"Childish? I am not childish. You are childish. Stupid King..." Tetsuro mumbled causing the King of Ancients to look up in shock.

"Stupid? Is that the effect of being a child bearer? I'm a stupid King to you now?" he asked in amusement. Tetsuro looked away with an evident pout on his usual apathetic face which only led to Asahi snickering further.

"I'll forgive you for now," The King murmured as he rose up and placed a kiss on top of Tetsuro's head and caged his face in between his hands as to make him look at him. "But please listen to me this once. I know you're stubborn but for Sachihiro, won't you listen to me my love?"

Tetsuro's eyes softened at that plea before nodding in agreement. "Alright...But you are still a stupid King, baka-Asahi."

The redhead released a genuine hearty laugh free from any traces of malice which indicated that the King was welcoming of any playful disrespectful remarks without the threat of extreme punishments.

"That I am but that's because I only allowed you to say it and it's because you are my Tetsuro," he murmured lovingly and gazed at Tetsuro with his kind eyes.

The setting shifted once more and revealed a Tetsuro sitting at a garden while rubbing his unborn detka. A tall and muscular redheaded male with weird and thick eyebrows entered. He was wearing a full set of cadmium yellow armor as he drifted his way towards the sitting teal-head. He carried his helmet against his side while glaring at Tetsuro's back with menacing eyes.

But it seemed as though that glare was already natural for his looks.

"Yo Tetsuro, how's that detka rolling? Is he ready to scram?"