0.0: AFTERMATH

Could this day get any better? I think not. In fact, no one really expected that everything will end up this way but I wouldn't say that there was any other way that can transcend this.

We were just mythical creatures who ended up being in a sci-fi genre but obliviously (for the Ancients and other inhumane creatures) started off as aliens in Earth in the very beginning.

"Slade you bastard!" Caleb dad snarled at Slade dad before slamming a bowl of porridge unto his face. I didn't have any idea of what they were arguing about because the four of them already bickered the whole day and I didn't manage or even bother to keep up.

"Will you idiots please calm down?!" Raphael dad shouted out of severe annoyance. We were huddled up in my ayah's room with Keetan who always stuck up with my ayah's side ever since he got here. "There is no need to change their names; they will remain as Samael and Lucifer!"

Oh, they were arguing about changing their names. It was a good idea since they were going live their lives anew. I would recommend Fucker and Fucked up. Either of the two can take it.

"Please do not shout or show such negative energy. It's not good for the babies!" Keetan pleaded and had his hand supporting my ayah's back. My ayah was nibbling on a fruit while watching the four bicker and beat each other off like it was something he had witnessed for many times and wished to witness more of it in the future.

My ears were actually ringing from having to constantly hear them scream their lungs out every single day for the last nine months. I was in awe on how my ayah can take this torture but then again, this was anything but torment for him.

I observed him across me and saw the delight in his eyes. Though many would think that this was nothing to him, having to live with my ayah for this long, I knew that he was happy.

And if he was happy, I was happy too.

Slade dad and Caleb dad bent down in front of my ayah and began to poke the protruding flower womb on his stomach. It was really big seeing that Lucifer and Samael dad were in there and any day now they would finally be born. We have to contact Coco and Thomas for that day because they specifically told us that they would like to be present for that special moment.

"Awww so sowwy, did we disturb the little fucktards there?" Slade dad sarcastically questioned before getting his head whacked by Sevor dad.

"Lass den Quatsch (Stop it! Cut it out!) I swear you idiots will be the reason why their first words would be Fuck," Sevor dad chastised.

"You're really like Raphael. The only difference is that he's from the bird family and you're a reptile," Caleb dad deadpanned before getting strangled by Raphael dad.

I released a sigh and rose up from my sitting position. There was still a lot of work to do. Things might have been a lot livelier now with new additions of people but my role to manage the Kingdom hadn't changed.

Not everyone from Earth stayed in the castle after being able to survive and prevent the apocalypse. The Gods of Eli gave everyone the liberty to venture around the world and bring life to the dull lands but we were also given the responsibility to care for the entire planet and make sure that we wouldn't fuck it up like how most humans did to Earth.

Cain and Abel left the Kingdom seeing that there was no reason to serve Lucifer, the man was a fetus and he already lost all his satanic powers. They were free now but still grateful that they have met him.

Coco and Thomas were in a distant island probably fucking each other like deprived rabbits and the entire Knight family was staying with us having no recent plans on leaving yet. We wouldn't pressure them at all. My ayah was more than happy to have them. Their children truly brought joy to the people here especially when they would go rampant in the streets for their early morning walk. Kawaii Desu wanted to play with them but that was definitely not going to happen. Nope. I didn't have any plans of being thrown out of the island and get dethroned just because my beast ripped a couple of kids to shreds.