37: Connecting With Asahi

A/N: That music above and the following music helped me write Claiming Lucian and Paragon. Wouldn't it be cool if they became an anime? haha Will you guys watch it if it does become an anime?  0___0

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Luscev-ssu wait!" I called out and followed Luscev-ssu's retreating form out of the room right after our meeting. We already devised a brilliant plant with the help of Tom-Ak-Ta but our major problem was getting everyone to work together especially Luscev.

"Quit following me!" he snarled.

Ever since Samael-ssu and the rest of the five arrived, Luscev-ssu had been extremely upset and every second was a chance to spark a fight with them. If this continued on and if we couldn't harmonize with each other, how can we work together in order to get them off of this planet and save this world from a catastrophic end?

I followed Luscev-ssu into a room and watched him punch the wooden door into splinters. He released an angered groan and started to mess things in this room except for the bed before throwing himself on the mattress, clutching the thick blanket against his nose and sniffing the scent off of it.

"Ayah..." Luscev-ssu whimpered. "Ayah...ayah!" he started to sob. I placed my hand over my pained ticker and remained completely still. I did not want to upset Luscev-ssu any further with my presence but at the same time, I cannot just abandon him in his weakest and devastated state.

Seeing him like this I cannot help but think that the presence of the five was a threat to him. I had seen how much Lucian-ssu meant to him and how much losing him would equalize to the lost of the quality of his life.

The arrival of his five fathers gave him the impression of the day that Lucian-ssu will finally leave his life. Their arrival meant the end of their joyful days. Their arrival meant that his ayah wouldn't adore him as much as he had before they came.

But I strongly believe that it wasn't the case.

"Lucian-ssu won't love you any less so please...have some more trust on him," I murmured. Luscev-ssu's sobs died down and silence erupted between the two of us. "Lucian-ssu loves you so even without his presence, please cherish that affection and believe."

Can you still not feel Lucian-ssu's unending compassion towards you? Because even before I returned to this planet, I already knew how much he valued you. How much more evidence do you need for him to prove that you do not value any lesser than his lovers? Luscev-ssu...please have some more faith in him.

I felt a presence behind me and found Raphael-ssu at the doorway staring at Luscev with saddened eyes. He diverted his gaze to me and he gave me a nod of acknowledgement.

"Do you really think we'll take him from you with the knowledge of how painful it was to lose him?" Raphael asked gently. "We wouldn't do that Lusceviel. We would never do that. No matter how selfish the other four are, they won't be cruel to their own son. In behalf of the other four, I apologize for not being there as you grow up into a fine man but I know that Lucian gave his all to provide everything for you no matter how hard it was to raise a child," he spoke and started to walk towards him.