18: Kaisen's Brother

"Seven? Seven, what's the meaning of this you dead meat?!" Gilmos questioned in his uproar for answers about the assassin that had infiltrated my room.

He was more upset than I was when he had found out that I was attempted to be eliminated by an unknown assailant. I had tried to comfort him and offer him back rubs and massages but I was constantly rejected and was told to "shut up" and "be quiet" with every attempt. I was very much concerned for Gilmos' stress level which can contribute to overheating and possible shut down of his whole system and I was also worrying about Seven's future because I have never seen Gilmos this angry before.

Bish and Gilmos really had anger issues. I did not think I can meet anyone else who had this much rage within them. If there was such a person, I hope that he wouldn't start to hate me at first sight. I believe I was friendly and approachable so that wouldn't likely  happen.

The well-known elite warrior of planet Aecha barged inside the control room of the whole laboratory with me in tail and Gilmos abruptly stopped on his tracks with his body tensing up in shock.

I looked up to where he was also staring and found that all of Seven's limbs were tied by powerful energy cords which came out of walls. He was unconscious and beaten up badly from the looks of his torn uniform.

"Meat-ssu!" I panicked and attempted to leap up to get him only to be shoved back by Gilmos who rushed towards the control panel.

"Don't move a muscle Aecha or else you'll hang up there with him," he warned me. Gilmos began to press on the panel with immense speed until the system gave off a sound of approval and the bright cords disappeared.

I caught Meat-ssu before he can land on the ground and I laid him gently on the floor. Gilmos harshly tapped Meat-ssu's face and bombarded him with questions which were not related to Meat-ssu's health.

I did not think that Gilmos realized the critical condition that Meat-ssu was in and that he needed to be promptly checked.

"Hey dead meat, I thought we were safe here? How did someone get in Aecha's room and how did someone manage to hang you there like a decoration for Kaisen's day?"

Seven was in no condition to answer to Gilmos' inquiries and I was becoming very fidgety from concern. Why was Gilmos not at all concerned for Meat-ssu's well-being? Should we not panic at this moment of time? My system told me that he was having irregular vital signs and he was possibly poisoned.

"We should get him checked immediately!" I shouted in panic.

Gilmos scoffed and rose to his feet before turning back to check the security cameras throughout the whole laboratory. "Don't worry about him Aecha, he'll live," Gilmos assured which was still not reassuring at all no matter how he saw the situation.

I only saw an Aechean needing dire help for wellness and safety.

"I apologize for being too persistent but are you sure that he will not perish from his injuries?" I asked.

"I tried killing him once and he lived. Does that answer your question?" Gilmos replied with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Woah.

I gazed down at Meat-ssu's face in awe. I heard that no one had ever survived under Gilmos' punishing hands and to be able to experience such brink of death must have made Meat-ssu carry such glorification in his entire existence.

I placed my hands on Meat-ssu's chest. "Amazing Meat-ssu, if you were able to live after that then you must be immortal."

"Tsk, the assassin must have hacked the "greatest hacker" of the whole universe," Gilmos bitterly uttered.