4. Pervert

[Edited]

[Edited]

Awkward.

The only sounds that could be heard was the chef sautéing vegetables in a pan and the vacuum being pushed throughout the entire downstairs living room.

Jungkook hired a cleaning service to come in and clean up the disaster made from last nights party. I couldn't blame him. The entire downstairs was completely destroyed but Jungkook didn't seem to mind, didn't even bat an eyelash and reordered a very expensive vase someone toppled into last night to which Jungkook simply said, "It's my fault, I forgot to put that one away."

'Must be nice,' I thought with a small pout.

Apparently the chef comes almost every day because aside from ramen Jungkook "has the cooking skills of a stupid monkey." 

His words. Not mine.

I shook my head in a disappointed manner.

"What are you shaking your head for?" Taehyung grumbled, eyes narrowing in on the side of my face from my left. I brushed him off and glared down at the dining table. 

That's the first thing he's said to me since our argument upstairs. Granted, I didn't really expect him to say much since he's probably still hungover. But considering all the parties he's goes to on a weekly basis I'm sure he's used to the splitting headache by now.

The silence is so tense the air can be cut with a knife, Jungkook making it more awkward by staring at me from across the table like he's dying to say something but biting his tongue. What made it even more awkward is Jimin, sitting uncomfortably next to Jungkook, kept staring between me and Jungkook over the large vase of assorted flowers placed perfectly in the center of the table, holding the most suspicious look in his eyes.

Jimin; Taehyung's best friend. 

I guess he's not as bad as Tae's other buddies because I wouldn't even consider them as his friends. They're just people he likes to party with. 

Jimin is the only exception because he's been best friends with Taehyung since they were in elementary school, before Tae discovered his obsession with drinking every day. Even though we bicker a lot, I consider him somewhat a friend as well; a tolerable friend of Taehyung you could say, he's also the only one that takes my side when Taehyung acts up.