New♡

Hello my loves! I really hope you check out my new book I've been working on!<3

It's Gonna Be You!

A story in which you have one year to make your player best friend Jeon Jungkook fall head over heels in love with you! ;)))))

Here's a snippet of a chapter:

"Miss L/N! I see you find the next problem funny. Come and solve it," Mr. Min speaks in a casual tone but the icy stare chills your bones and you groan mentally.

Jungkook can't save you this time.

Slowly, being the socially awkward turtle that you are, you stiffly make your way down the steps. Only you don't notice the leg that juts out from behind a desk to trip you on your journey. You lunge forward and before you can make any sound you're face first on the floor.

The silence lasts only a few seconds before they entire classroom erupts into fits of laughter. You can feel the breeze a bit too high up on your legs. The only time you decide to wear a skirt is the time you fall like an idiot in front of the whole class.

In front of Jungkook.

Your skirt has been lifted completely, black underwear with little pink hearts on display for all to see.

For Jungkook to see.

"Oops, sorry."

You barely turn your head to see it was Sana who spoke. It was Sana who tripped you in the first place.

But you can't find your voice to speak. You sit up quickly, ignoring the pain in your right knee, and fix the black skirt that has unfortunately betrayed you.

You muster up the courage to look in Jungkook's direction, his face full of complete shock, a complete contrast to Jimin who is literally slapping his own knee with one hand and wiping his cruel tears of laughter with the other.

Tears of your own build in your system and you dart with heavy footsteps out the door away from your embarrassment that will probably follow you the rest of the year.

"Y/N, wait!"

You can hear Jungkook calling for you but you can't stand to have him look at you right now.

It's ruined. The mission has already failed. Next year will be double the work load.

You need to get out of this school. Somewhere safe where you can cry to your hearts content.

😂😂😂 Why am I so mean to my characters when I love them so much? 

Beats me!!

Please show my new book love I'm having a good time writing it as well! <3

Thank you, as always, for the read!