18. An Unexpected Encounter

[Edited]

Jinnie: Just wear the black one. I feel like Jungkook likes his girl in all black 😉

Y/N: Oh wow what gave that away genius? 

Y/N: Maybe the entire wardrobe of black clothes??

Jinnie: Shut up and put it on. Text me later ❤️

I sighed, tossing my phone on the bed to pick up option one and quickly changed into it.

Jungkook brought clothes for me over the past few days to tide me over until I could get to the mall to buy them myself, and surprisingly I wasn't mad at his choices. Then again, he does run a luxury clothing company, so I figured he would have some sense of good taste. 

Well all except from the ones I considered a bit too revealing but he considered "perfect to wear around the house."

As promised, I agreed to go on a date with him as 'payment' for letting me stay rent free. I decided, with Jin's help, on something casual since Jungkook said it wasn't going to be anything fancy. 

'Good, I need a little bit of normal in my life. Everything has changed way too fast for my liking.'

I looked in the mirror to check my makeup and the loose waves I added before heading downstairs.

I reached the bottom on the staircase and rounded the corner keeping my eyes glued to my phone, texting Jin a well earned thank you.

"Finally, it only took you an hour!"