23. Fight

[Edited]

I wanted to die.

Embarrassment and anger fueled through my veins as I felt Taehyung's lips crash against my own, a sickening feeling slithering up my throat in utter distaste as his tongue forced its way inside my mouth.

'I need to get the hell out of here,' I thought to myself in panic as I desperately tried to pry his fingers off me but his grip was deadly, one hand securing my chin in place and the other pushing my back flush against his front.

"Come on, baby," Tae groaned against my lips. "I need you, please." 

I tried to shake my head but he continued to keep me in place against my protests.

I could feel my legs going limp on the verge of collapsing as I heard the sound of a car door slamming shut. Taehyung looked up and finally released my lips in shock.

"Kim Taehyung, stop!"

It was Jimin. 

But not only Jimin, Jungkook and Jin trailed behind him. Jin looked stunned, Jungkook however, an expression so dark writhing over his face it caused pin pricks to shoot over my body.

I punched my fists against Taehyung's chest, trying to get him to release me and drop his arms, but they held on for dear life, smoldering eyes never once leaving Jungkook's.

"Taehyung, let y/n go you fucking moron!" Jimin tried again, his face full of disappointment as they finally neared us at the top of the driveway. 

Finally, I squirmed my way out of Taehyung's grip with an exasperated huff. 

As I glanced between the two males fuming before me I began to think it would have been better if I stayed in his arms, because they wouldn't dare fight with me standing in the way.

Before anyone else could move Jungkook and Taehyung charged at each other like two raging bulls, no words spoken like true brawlers, flesh colliding with a loud smack. It almost looked and sounded like two wolves fighting for dominance, punching, kicking, snarling.

Taehyung threw a right hook that Jungkook swiftly dodged, connecting his fist to Taehyung's jaw in retaliation. But Taehyung wouldn't go down that easily. He tackled Jungkook to the floor in a grappling match, fists flying as they both attempted to beat each other to a pulp.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Jin yelled out in frustration as Jimin tried to unsuccessfully pry Taehyung off of Jungkook.

Jungkook caught the upper hand and twisted his body so that he was on top of Taehyung this time, belting out hoarse grunts as he beat his face multiple times.