2. Save Me

[Edited]

I couldn't move or scream.

Although the people nearby definitely took no time at all to stare and back away with disgusted looks on their faces. 

I can't blame them.

 All I could do was stare down in denial at Tae completely passed out on my lap, vomit running down the side of his face and all over my brand new shirt. I tongued the inside of my cheek before using all the force I could muster up to shove his unconscious body off of me, too annoyed and nauseated to wonder whether his head landed a bit too hard onto the marble floors.

'Serves him right.'

With a huff I stood and made my way in search of a bathroom. 

As expected, people made sure to dodge out of my way as I stormed by, holding my shirt, once white now an unsettling red-brown color, as far away from my body as I could manage to avoid the nasty wet feeling. 

As I approached the nearest restroom I noticed a line forming down the long hall and whined, mentally cursing Taehyung and this party altogether at this point.

'There has to be another bathroom in this huge ass house.'

In my personal party-pooper melt down, a tap to my right shoulder caused me to jump, covering my hand on my chest and smearing more of Tae's vomit all over my left hand. I glanced down at my hand in outrage before glaring up at the intruder incredulously.

"Err, sorry to scare you... " 

It's him. 

The stranger who I ended up convincing myself was a figment of my imagination was standing right before me with melodic smooth voice that melted my ears like honey.

"There's a bathroom upstairs. If you want I can show you." 

Thump thump. 

There goes my heart again; this time from his demanding appearance or my own complete and utter panic I wasn't sure.

 I hesitated, uncertain if I should trust him or not. 'Think about all of the girls that meet strange guys in movies; they die! You're going to end up like the girl from Taken!'  

Unfortunately, the loud thrumming of my heart against my ribcage didn't allow me to hear my own thoughts clearly. Unable to verbally speak I could only nod once, the nervous chewing on my lips continuing as his inviting smile brought heat to my face.

Slowly I followed behind him, trying not to watch the way his thighs flexed in his jeans with every step he took up the steps.

 'What are you doing?! Taehyung is passed out right now and you're checking out some random guy! Better yet, following him upstairs to a secluded area! Get the hell out of here!'