60. Drunken Desire

[Edited]

"Y/n, I think you've had enough!"

The world was spinning faster than I could comprehend, but why should I care when all of my problems were being lifted with alcohol that tasted like straight up hand sanitizer?

"Jimin's right, y/n, you're already way passed your drinking limits!" Jin yelled his agreement over the loud thumping of the bass in the night club I decided on, well, more like dragged them into.

"You-- don't get to tell me... nothin'!" I could barely form a proper sentence, let alone stand as I let my head sink down to rest upon the cool granite counter top. "Bartender... another round-- of shots!" I lifted a finger up to get the bartender's attention, unsure if he really saw me or not considering I could no longer raise my arm in the air.

Little did I know Jin shook his head to the burly man behind the counter with the most threatening look in his eyes. The bartender nodded briefly before scooting away in the direction of other customers waiting for their drink orders to be taken.

'I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for that... weird hot bunny guy.'

My head lazily lolled to the side. "What was his name again?" I asked myself out loud while attempting to tap my finger against my chin, which missed completely. "Ah, right. Mr. Stranger."

Jin who's now sitting on my left, Taehyung on my right, and Jimin keeping a hand on my back to make sure I wouldn't topple backwards, continued to stare at me in complete confusion and annoyance. 

They exchanged a quick glance amongst each other until Jin heaved a long sigh.

"Why the hell would you let her get this drunk?! I was using the bathroom for less than five minutes and I come back to this?! Look at her! She's completely gone, you idiots!" Jin scolded, running a hand through silky black hair before adjusting his tight black leather pants, shooting daggers at the two culprits.

Taehyung's finger immediately jabbed in Jimin's direction, eyes wide as golf balls. "He's the one who gave her the damn shots! I tried to tell him it wasn't a good idea but-- "

"Bullshit!" Jimin quickly interrupted, brows pulling down defensively at his best friend. "You helped pay for the shots, I have the receipts!"

My head lifted at the sound of squabbling and all eyes focused on my drunken form again. "Receipts... "

Somewhere through all of the booze clouding the world around me that word resonated in my disarrayed brain.

'Proof... maybe that's all I need.'

"Where's he at?" My parched mouth could barely form the words and my mind was far too gone to think of the name I cherished most.

"God, you are so lucky we're in public right now otherwise you two would be dead!" Jin griped, using his pointer finger and thumb to relieve the pressure built up on the bridge of his nose from the frustrating situation at hand.