27. Visitors

[Edited]

It's hard to keep my heart under control.

In this moment our hearts were beating the same rhythm, in perfect sync. Everything about the way he looked at me overflowed with love, connecting and molding our bodies into one being. 

"I love you," absentmindedly I said it again, louder, stronger this time as I was the one to now hold his face in my hands, staring at him as if I could mentally burn the words into his brain. 

Jungkook's smile widened as he pulled me closer on the bed by my waist. "I love you too," he finally said back and another tear rolled down my cheek. The first happy tears I've shed in a while. 

He continued and I could only listen. "I love you so much. I only want you. I want to be with you through everything, together. I'll save you over and over again if I have to. I'll be your source of happiness and strength for as long as I can," his eyes were now shimmering, my reflection easily seen in them as we continued to gaze at each other lovingly. 

I couldn't look away even if I wanted to, not when the glint in his eyes drew me in like a moth to a flame. A flame I wouldn't mind being burned by if it was from him.

Our foreheads connected and I held back a hiss from the painful knot that had formed.

'I just confessed to Jungkook in a hospital gown, an ugly bump on my head, and my breath probably smells as bad as I look right now.'

However, Jungkook didn't seem to mind at all.

He beamed brightly before bringing our lips together, my body falling limp in his strong arms as he held me together. Our lips moved and molded perfectly, my hands fixing themselves in his ruffled hair, his hand trailing slowly up my back as he deepened the kiss. I've been craving this from him for a while. To be loved, touched, consumed by nothing but him.

I wanted him, needed him. And I knew he felt the same way.

Carefully, Jungkook leaned forward and rested my back against the bed, my head resting on the pillow now, body now hovering over me without pressing me too hard into the bed. His lips never left mine the entire time, now biting and sucking gently on my lower lip, asking for entrance as I gasped.

We've never shared a kiss like this before and I was so needy it took all of my strength to not moan as his tongue entered my mouth, tangling with my own as he automatically dominated me. My heart fluttered, goosebumps making their presence as my fingers traveled down his neck and gripped his biceps, nails digging.

A growl simmered deep in Jungkook's throat. "Princess," he groaned against my lips. "you're already making this hard for me." I blushed a deep red at the word hard, feeling the stiffness through his pants as he pushed against me.

"You're telling me, it's hard for me to watch."

Both of us jumped apart at the sound of Jin's voice echoing off the hospital walls. He stood leaning casually against the door frame, arms crossed with one side of his mouth pulled up into a mischievous smirk.

"Didn't I say to get kinky in his office? Not some gross hospital. You two are nasty," he said in distaste as he pushed off the wall and walked up to the bed.

"You said to do what with me where?" Jungkook said in complete shock and I covered my face with my hands. 

Embarrassed was an understatement at this point.

"T-that wasn't the whole point of the plan," I mumbled through palms, unable to meet Jungkook's eyes while Jin only laughed at my suffering.

"Right, the plan Jin told me about. I was wondering why I received a message about an unexpected meeting." I could hear the wry tone of his voice and groaned in frustration, slapping my hands down onto my lap, eyes still shut tight.

"Actually, office sex sounds really good right about now." 

My eyes snapped open and I was met with Jungkook who was lost in thought with his crazy office fantasy and a smug looking Jin.

"See? I told you he would be down for it! Now pay up," Jin exclaimed and reached his hand out in my direction fingers moving up and down for me to cough up the thank you.

"Okay, okay! You were right!" I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"I don't care about that, I knew I was right the whole time! Now pay up, you owe me for the outfit I bought you!"

"Hell no! You have loads of money you stingy asshole! Us common folk need to fend for ourselves." Jungkook and Jin laughed but I kept my frown, fully offended. 

"Whatever," Jin finally said once his laugh died down. "I'm just glad you two made up. I almost took a scalpel off one of the nurses trays on my way back here just in case I needed to use it on you two!"

Right when I was opening my mouth to scold him there was a knock on the door, a nurse in blue scrubs peeking her head in. "Excuse me, Miss l/n, you have two visitors here to see you."

I looked in Jin's direction, his face now hesitant as he fiddled nervously with he drawstrings of his gray hoodie.

"Did you call my parents, Jin?" 

He slowly shook his head as the two figures stepped through the door. "Uhh, not quite.... "

A/N♡:

Next chapter coming right up!<3

Who is it hmm? 🙃

Thank you for reading even though it was short <3

Vote if you're enjoying!

-xoxo Kay