(0) a birthright

She was a tool.

Nothing more than a product of quirkful adults.

No hero could see it coming; a man of light and love blinded by the greed of a woman. No one warned him of the dangerous nature that lay in her shadows. To him, she was his light; his life. The heroes even commended him, seemingly persuaded by the woman's "changed" ways because of their newfound romance.

Yet, she longed for nothing more than to please the leader, obsessive in her scramble for power and success. He was a tool. Her connection to the heroes.

When a child was born, heroes were astounded by the news. Two unimaginably strong quirk holders having a child: a clear hero in the making.

It was no wonder the heroes were swept into chaos when they vanished.

All possessions and titles were abandoned, the family disappearing into the darkness.

Once the pieces fell together, they were outraged; manipulated and deceived by the devious villains. A search ensued, only those with direct ties or high enough in officer ranks involving themselves. Mass hysteria had to be avoided.

Honesty needed to be sacrificed for safety.

Their names were removed from all records, stored away in a desperate attempt to avoid the parasitic media. Those closest to them were silenced, and fear ruled. Yet, the rumors never died, only spreading in whispers among the city. A mess was brewing, and the heroes could do nothing but prepare for the future to come.

*

"You will reshape this society...the world is still too incompetent to understand. You must infect. Always pay attention, because the heroes must be stopped. We must regain order."

The quiet room filled with shuffling, the intensity of the deep voice cut short when the small figure of a girl leaped into the shadowed figure's arms. An excited giggle escaping her lips, she showed no fear laying a hand on the scarred hands. If anything, content settled onto her face.

"But Tomu is jealous of Sei-chan. Tomu says Sei-chan doesn't deserve the responsibiwity." Her voice stalled, sounding out the difficult word carefully. The conversation could be mistaken for nothing more than a father to a child.

Yet, the gravelly voice released a chuckle, raising his hand up as the girl grabbed it with a pout. "He is the successor, but you are the enabler. You have a birthright for what I have to offer. The boy knows this."

Head tilted, it was clear she struggled to grasp at his words. "I help Tomu?"

He nodded, the figure releasing her hands. "You will exceed all expectations. The quirks you have been born with prove such, and all I will give you belong only to you."

"All for me?"

The voice fell into a whisper. "All for you."

Running a thumb on the fluctuating right half, the numerous particles of dark matter shifting under his touch; a red eye met his gaze with an adoring expression. Nothing but adoration was reflected in her face.

A masterpiece. A terrifying weapon, and it was all theirs.

"I will always be pleased by you..."

"Master is pleased by Sei-chan?"

"Of course, Seiko," He nodded, placing his hand on her head.

Excitement danced across her eyes. master has a present for sei-chan! master is happy with sei-chan!

All for One smirked.

The flash of emptiness rushed through his body, the villain showing amusement when Seiko did nothing more than smile in excitement. It was one to create a Nomu, but having a vessel capable of remaining human with his quirk was another weapon entirely.

She opened her eyes with a jolt, raising her arms in pride and practically glowing in happiness when she found the dark matter gather around her hands. With a huff, it formed the smallest of blades, hardening instantly and nearly cutting her own hand.

Instead of fear, she laughed. All for One watched, amused when she met his gaze in delight. Seiko cheered happily before allowing the knife to fall out of her hands. It clattered onto the floor.

Seiko wrapped her hands around the villain, leaning into All for One's chest in gratitude. "Toys! I can make toys!"

He smirked. "Wonderful, Seiko."

It was clear the control it had over her. She didn't have any other reason than listen to master. He gave her gifts, and she made him happy.

That's what she lived for. Seiko had to make master happy.

____

Ahh...we'll see how this goes:)

-Jansege

edited 11.7.2018